Las Golondrinas Boat Trip
Enjoy a leisurely motorised boat ride along Barcelona’s picturesque coastline. Bask in the soft sunlight as you glide atop the waves on one of Barcelona’s classic Golondrinas and take in the glorious views from the waters.
- Rediscover the meaning of tranquillity on this pleasurable cruise along the Barcelona coastline.
- Experience the characteristic elegance of Barcelona’s famous Las Golondrinas.
- Witness some of the best views of the World Trade Center, the Porta d’Europa Bridge and much more.
- With the option to choose between Barcelona Mar and Port tickets, choose the cruise that best suits your schedule.
Barcelona is well-known for its luxurious boats and dazzling coastline. Some of its most important centres of business and culture are present along the coast. The view of the World Trade Center, the chief business park of Barcelona, is simply irresistible. The architecture of the building resembles the shape of a boat. The Porta d’Europa is also one of the major attractions on this cruise. It is a well-designed bascule bridge in the port of Barcelona.
Las Golondrinas De Barcelona cruise offers one of the most refreshing and original pleasure boat experiences in Catalonia. The entire cruise has a quintessential Mediterranean flavour to it. The gentle sea breeze and the sunlight on your face will instantly immerse you in a relaxed state of mind. Although a guide or informative commentary is unavailable on this cruise, you will soon find yourself thoroughly enjoying all the incredible sights along the Barcelona coast.
If you choose the 40-minute version of this trip, you will get to visit the Barcelona harbour and enjoy the picturesque northern part of the city. Port Vell is the common starting point for both the trips. There are many places to see on the cruise. Besides the World Trade Center and the Porta d’Europa Bridge, you will also get a chance to view the Llevant and Ponent Quays. The fishing port and the clock tower are also interesting sites along the way. This is a quiet and scenic cruise that is worth experiencing if you have some extra time in Barcelona.
You have the option to choose between two tours -
- Barcelona Port
- Barcelona Mar
- A short cruise on a motorised catamaran
- Comfortable seating
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children's tickets (aged 4-10) can be bought at discounted rates.
- Students and senior citizens also enjoy reduced prices.
The tour timings depend on what season you choose to visit Spain. The trip operates daily, and the timings for each month vary. It also relies on the type of ticket you have bought.
Barcelona Port (Duration: 40 minutes)
January: 12.15 PM, 1.15 PM, and 3.15 PM.
February and March: 12.15 PM, 1.15 PM, 3.15 PM, and 4.15 PM.
April, May and June: 12.15 PM, 1.15 PM, 3.15 PM, 4.15 PM, and 5.15 PM.
July, August and September: every 30 minutes from 11.45 PM to 7.15 PM.
October and November: 12.15 PM, 1.15 PM, 3.15 PM, and 4.15 PM.
December: 12.15 PM, 1.15 PM, and 3.15 PM.
Barcelona Mar (Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes)
January: 12.30 PM, and during Holidays: 12.30 PM and 3.30 PM.
February and March: 12.30 PM, 13.30 PM and 3.30 PM.
April, May and June: 12.30 PM, 1.30 PM, 3.30 PM, 4.30 PM, 5.30 PM and 6.30 PM.
July, August and September: 12.30 PM, 1.30 PM, 3.30 PM, 4.30 PM, 5.30 PM, 6.30 PM and 7.30 PM.
October and November: 12.30 PM, 13.30 PM and 3.30 PM.
December: 12.30 PM and on Holidays: 12.30 PM and 3.30 PM.
Know Before You Go
- Please note that services can be altered or cancelled without prior notice due to weather conditions.
- There is a fully-stocked bar onboard.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- After you buy your ticket online, you will receive a mail to confirm your booking.
- You will also receive a ticket voucher.
- The HO print voucher must be displayed to our representative to gain access to the boat.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Assemble at the Portal de la Pau, s/n. Moll de Drassanes (opposite the Columbus Monument). If you are travelling by metro, use the L3 until Drassanes.
The ticket is valid until the end of the year (31st December).