Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
Enjoy an exciting guided visit to one of the most famous stadiums in the world. Home to some of the most widely publicised sporting events in history, Wembley is steeped in history! Savor sights of some well-known spots around the stadium as your guide provides a detailed history and background of this iconic location.
- Enjoy the services of a professional guide and learn a great deal about the stadium and its history.
- Relive some of the greatest football moments and create new ones while you explore the iconic landmark.
- Catch breathtaking panoramic views of the entire stadium from several vantage points!
A Thorough Behind The Scenes Tour
The tour will let you explore the behind-the-scenes of the biggest sports and music venue in the United Kingdom. With an expert guide accompanying you, an eye-opening experience awaits you. The statue of Bobby Moore, the captain of the England team that won the 1966 FIFA World Cup as you enter the building.
Your eyes will be treated to some spectacular panoramic views of the entire stadium, and it is something that is sure to take your breath away. The sheer size of the stadium will astound you, and it is easy to understand why it is one of the biggest stadiums in all of Europe.
You will also get a chance to go deep into the heart of the stadium. These parts are reserved only for players, and some of the biggest names in music and sport. The tour will take you through the dressing rooms, the press room, the players’ tunnel, and alongside the lush grass pitch. You will also get a chance to tour the Royal Box, where you can see the actual FA Cup.
The bright red seating along with the partially retractable roof gives the stadium a grand appearance. One of the most stunning features of the stadium is an unsupported arch that spans 315 meters. You can see cables on the archway, supporting the entire north retractable roof and the over half of the weight of the retractable roof on the south.
Getting a chance to see the illuminated Wembley archway firsthand is a surreal experience.
- Entry into Wembley stadium
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
Reduced Ticket Prices
Children aged 16 yrs and below enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- This tour is available every hour from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM every day of the week
- The tours, however, are closed on certain days
- Click here for the calendar
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at the Wembley Stadium (London HA9 OWS).
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
How to Get There
Get to Wembley Central. Walk for about a minute to Wembley Central Station (Stop CN). Get off at Wembley Stadium (Stop SD). Walk for about 8 minutes till you reach Wembley Stadium.
Wembley Stadium Guided Tour tickets are only valid for the date and time of the booking.