Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
- Sense the history in the England Changing Rooms
- Take Roy Hodgson's hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel
- Climb the 107 sacred Trophy Winner's steps
- Visit the Royal Box and get your hands on the FA Cup
From England's glorious World Cup victory in 1966, the unforgettable Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona's stunning UEFA Champion's League triumph in 2011 or the historic ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive your greatest moments, and create some new ones, as you go behind-the-scenes at the most famous stadium in the world.
- Admission tickets
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
There are tours starting every hour between 10 AM and 4 PM. The duration of the tour is 75 minutes
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your voucher via email instantly. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Wembley Stadium, Wembley , London