Barcelona iVenture Multi Attraction Pass
The iVenture Multi Attraction Pass is the only city pass that allows you to visit a select number of attractions. With over 37 different activities for you to choose from and a 7-day validity, this is the perfect pass for a week long adventure in Barcelona. With this pass you’re looking at saving of up to 40% on general admission fees.
You can choose between a 3, 5 and unlimited activity pass in the next step of the booking process. Once done, simply proceed to one of the ticket redemption points (mentioned below) and get the physical card. You can do this at any date within 6 months from the date of purchase. Your pass will remain valid for a period of 7 consecutive days, after you use it for the first time.
After you have the card, you can say bye-bye to the cash and cards. Just scan/display the iVenture card at any of the listed attractions to gain entry. Exploring the sites of Barcelona and its surroundings has never been this easy!
Barcelona iVenture Pass Highlights
- Save up to 40% on admission/ticket fees from an extensive list of 37 of Barcelona’s top attractions, tours, skip the line sightseeing experiences and more
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances and admission with only a smart card. No cash, debit or credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- Select from three ticket variants that allow you to access to either 3, 5 or unlimited attractions and choose the option that suits you best.
- Each pass is valid for 7 days from the first day of use, which allows you to spread out your tours and be flexible with your adventure in Barcelona.
- Enjoy complimentary access to some of Barcelona’s novelty attractions including La Rambla View Point, Casino Barcelona and Moritz Brewery
- Get a handy guide with maps, points of interests and information on the available experiences so you can plan your itinerary as you wish
- Enjoy a one-day Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus tour (only with unlimited ticket variant)
Key Inclusions in Barcelona iVenture Pass
- Museu d’Art Nacional de Catalunya
- Poble Espanyol
- Barcelona City Tour
- Sagrada Familia
- FC Barcelona Experience
- Port Aventura
- Montserrat Morning Tour
- Museu Egipci
- Opera Samfaina
Skip The Line Inclusions
- Basilica Santa Maria del Mar
- Gaudi Experiencia
- Gaudi Park Guell
- Gaudi Torre Bellesguard
- La Pedrera Gaudi
Important Note Some of the tours may include a small supplement for upgrades. For eg, to upgrade some tickets to guided tours, or to include food tastings, you will have to pay a small surcharge as these are not part of the base product.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Barcelona iVenture Pass allows you to save money at all the attractions you visit. You just need to present you card on arrival to gain entry. No worries about the money, and no fussy coupons and vouchers. The pass offers up to 40% savings on admission fees for attractions and experiences in and around Barcelona, making it the perfect card to have whether you’re travelling alone, with a family or as a group.
Access to Top Attractions
Choose from 37 of the top attractions in Barcelona including the best day tours, sightseeing, cultural experiences, and leisure activities. With several incredible experiences for your destination ranging from top sellers to lesser-known unique attractions, the choice is in your hands.
Flexible Ticket Variants
There are three ticket variants for you to choose from, that allow you to tailor the iVenture experience as per your requirements. These are 3 attractions - Access to any three activities over 7 consecutive days 5 attractions - Access to any five activities over 7 consecutive days Unlimited attractions - Unlimited access to any attraction over 7 consecutive days
- With the 3 and 5 attractions tour you get complimentary access to La Rambla View Point, Casino Barcelona and Moritz Brewery. - With the unlimited pass, you get one-day unlimited sightseeing with Barcelona City Tours aboard the special open-top Hop-on Hop-off tour buses that stop at all the prominent sights in the city; in addition to access to La Rambla View Point, Casino Barcelona and Moritz Brewery.
Maps and Guides
Get a free color guide of Barcelona with helpful maps, necessary information on the participating attractions and tours, sample itineraries and more.
Flexibility & Validity
The iVenture Card is can be collected up to six months from the date of purchase. This allows you the flexibility to create your own itinerary to make the most of the pass how you see fit. Additionally, the long validity will help plan your travel budget in a much more convenient manner.
- Barcelona iVenture Pass
- Full-color guide with itineraries and schedules
- Complimentary Access to attractions mentioned
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
The iVenture Multi Attraction Pass comes with a number of benefits. Saving money is on top of my list. There are more benefits that you should definitely check-out.
Had a great time exploring the city. The iVenture is amazing and has a number of advantages, I would highly recommend it.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Barcelona iVenture Multi Attraction Pass ticket voucher shortly. You must take a print of the same. Please take the printed voucher, along with a valid photo ID, to any of the ticket redemption points and redeem your e-tickets for the iVenture card.
Ticket Redemption Points
You may redeem your tickets at any of the following locations:
Julia Travels, Balmes: Carrer Balmes, #5. Open between 8:30 AM and 8 PM on all days except New Year’s Day and Christmas Day.
Julia Travels, Hospital: Carrer Hospital, #4. Open between 10 AM and 6:30 PM daily.
Julia Travels, Canuda: Career Canuda, #9. Open between 10 AM and 6:30 PM daily.
Julia Travels, Sagrada Familia: Placa de la Sagrada Familia, #3. Open between 10 AM and 2 PM on all days except bank holidays
Collection Point: Julià Travel, Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona