Barcelona Night Card: Entry to Top Clubs
Party the night away in Barcelona! Known for its nightlife and after-dark culture, Barcelona hosts some of the best parties in Europe across some of the world’s most famous clubs. With this pass, you get entry to 30 of the city’s top clubs where you can dance, drink and captivate the locals with your antics. This is nightlife you cannot pass out on!
- Free entrance to the top 30 nightclubs of Barcelona before 2 AM.
- Choose between two ticket variants: 2 days or 7 days and keep the party rolling for as long as you like!
- Stop by the hottest and most happening places of Barcelona including Arena, Carpa, Soho and enjoy an experience which you cannot find anywhere else.
- Can’t find your way around because of the partying, don’t worry, there’s a complimentary map with the nightspots marked which you will get with this experience.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Night time is half the time, and one of Europe’s most happening nightlife is at the Catalan capital, Barcelona! World famous for its clubbing scenes, latest music and sexy fashion statements, the clubs of the city are a must visit if you’re a party head. Check out the hottest clubs in town, only the top 30, and dance the night away as you party with the who’s-who of Barcelona. You never know who you’ll spot in one of the clubs!
Barcelona Night Card is the best way to get to know and enjoy Barcelona's nightlife because you'll benefit from fast-track free entrance to the city's top clubs for two or seven nights running. This card is perfect to bring out the party animal in you and let it all out on the dance floor. The night is always young with the Barcelona Night Card!
Are you ready to conquer the night? Well, with the Barcelona Night Card you can. Get access to the city’s most fashionable night clubs and prepare yourself for experience you just won’t have elsewhere. With fast-track entrances to the top 30 clubs, there really is nothing holding you back and tying you down. You’ll be able to partake in different types of clubs and get to indulge in the kind of music, and society you’d like to. Well, the night is still young...and here’s all the different places you can be at with this card:
- Up & Down/ Lover Barcelona
- La Terrazza
- Sutton Club
- Sala Tango
- Soho - The Club
- Small’s Barcelona
- Slow Club
- Shoko Restaurant Lounge Club
- Arena Sala Dandy/VIP
- Arena Sala Tango
- Sala B
- Pacha Sitges
- Pacha Barcelona
- Otto Zutz Club
- Opium Barcelona
- Oak Club Barcelona
- Arena Sala Madre
- Mirablau Barcelona
- Macarena Music Club
- Luz De Gas
- Les Enfants
- Hyde Club
- Club Costa Breve
- City Hall Dance Club Concept
- The Bunker
- Boulevard Culture Club
- Barcelona Night Card
- Map of Barcelona with nightlife
- Food and Drinks
- Private parties happening at the clubs
- New Years or any other special event parties
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
This is a great way to save money and have fun at the same time.
Thanks to the Barcelona night card, my friend and I get into some awesome places. Sutton Club and Soho were the best ones, explore them.
I wanted to do something different from the traditional tours and this was perfect. We had two perfect night partying.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Barcelona Night Card: Entry to Top Clubs ticket voucher instantly. Please take your e-voucher to the ticket redemption point and redeem your e-tickets for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Points
The ticket can be redeemed at any of the Tourist Information Offices between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM(unless indicated otherwise). Please proceed to any of the following locations to redeem the tickets:
- Plaça Catalunya: 17, Basement.
- Mirador de Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n.
- Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2 (Monday to Friday: 8.30 AM- 8.30 PM; Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM; Sunday and holiday days: 9 AM to 2 PM).
- Aeroport de Barcelona: Airport terminals T1, T2
08002, Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, Barcelona, Barcelona
- The Barcelona Night Card can be exchanged directly at the tourist information point located at 08002, Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, Barcelona. It is open everyday from 8:30 AM - 9 PM.
- This is an open dated ticket and can be used anytime ID may be required by all passengers