Anne Frank Walking Tour
- Learn about life in Amsterdam during the occupation and how Anne Frank became a world icon
- Hear the story about her diary and how it came to be published by her father Otto Frank
- Visit monuments and buildings from the era that are still marked with war reminders
- Learn about events such as the February Strike and Winter of Hunger
- Visit the Jewish neighbourhood, with its Portuguese synagogue and museum
- Ideal for fans of European history, especially from the era of WWII
Anne Frank is one of the most discussed and remembered person from the time of WWII and this tour shows you Amsterdam during the second world war through the eyes of Anne Frank. The tour goes from the Jewish Quarter to Anne Frank’s House, for the complete storyline of these dark days. Stroll past monuments and buildings still scarred by traces of war. Visit the Jewish neighborhood, the Hollandsche schouwburg and the head office of the Jewish counsel. Discover locations the Dutch resistance offered as secret hiding places to families like the Franks.
In front of the Jewish Historical Museum at the address- Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1. Look for the guide with the orange umbrella.
Please note: Admission to the Anne Frank House is not included. Tickets to the house can be purchased at the venue itself.
Our guide brought the cities history to life. Great afternoon.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
In front of the Jewish Historical Museum, Nieuwe Amstelstraat, Amsterdam
- The meeting point of the Anne Frank Walking Tour is in front of the Jewish Historical Museum at Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1
- This tour is available in English
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Look for the guide with the orange umbrella
Other experiences similar to Anne Frank Walking Tour