Fast Track Tickets to Barcelona Zoo
- Enjoy a trip to the amazing Barcelona zoo that houses more than 4,000 animals of 400 species
- Let the children have the time of their lives on a pony ride or by petting animals in the children’s play area
- Relax and have a picnic with your family in the vast greens
- Skip the line access to the zoo
Located in the heart of the city at Ciutadella Park, a visit to the Barcelona Zoo is ideal for a family day out. It hosts over 400 species of mammals, reptiles and birds, including some that are rare and endangered.
Children can get up close with some of the animals in the play area, pet them and also enjoy pony rides. The zoo also boasts of some gigantic trees that create a perfect picnic spot and electric cars that can be hired to navigate the area. Known as the ‘green lung’ of Barcelona, this zoo provides a relaxing and enjoyable spot for visitors both who want some fun and adventure as well as relax on the greens.
There is a spectrum of activities to enjoy - you could choose to visit the aviary which houses tropical birds from all over the world or look for the Komodo dragon at the ‘Land of Dragons’.
You will get an email confirmation instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Parc de la Ciutadella, Barcelona
- A train runs round the park or you can hire an electric buggy if you wish
- Meeting Point: Parque de la Ciutadella, s/n. Metro: L1, Arc de Triomf stop and L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Timings of the Zoo:
- 1st January to 18th March, open from 10 AM - 5 PM
- 19th March to 15th May, open from 10 AM - 6 PM
- 16th May to 15th September, open from 10 AM - 7 PM
- 16th September to 29th October, open from 10 AM - 6 PM
- 30th October to 31st December, open from 10 AM - 5 PM
- 25th December, open from 10 AM - 2 PM
Other experiences similar to Fast Track Tickets to Barcelona Zoo