Thorpe Park Resort Entry
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Over 30 thrilling rides, attractions, and live events make this Park unique and the nation's most exhilarating theme park.
- Home to world-class rides, such as THE SWARM, and STEALTH.
- Younger ones can hop on to the junior coasters, flying fish, the gravity-defying Zodiac and magic carpet ride Quantum.
- Check into the Angry Bird's Land and enjoy a unique sleepover experience at the Thorpe Shark Hotel
- Try out the 100ft ‘beyond vertical’ drop of the movie, SAW-The Ride, and inversion coasters Colossus and Nemesis Inferno
- Experience five water rides including the super-soaking Tidal Wave, Storm Surge, and Logger’s Leap that guarantee the thrills and fun
Located between the towns of Chertsey and Staines, the Thorpe Park is UK's premier theme park. With a team suited for a young/teenage audience, the park attracts around 2 million visitors every year. The tallest roller coaster in the park is Stealth, an Intamin Accelerator Coaster, which goes from 0-80 mph in 2.3 seconds and has a height of 205ft.
The 1 Day/2 Day Ticket is valid for redemption during this year excluding Fright Night dates.
- Admission ticket (1 day or 2 day pass)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
Headout has a very active team and nice customer care. Also had good offers for us to use.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Thorpe Park Resort, Staines Road, , Surrey KT16 8PN
- Height restrictions apply to certain rides and attractions
- Children less than 1 metre tall and under 4 years of age enter the park for free