Coca Cola London Eye Standard Experience Tickets
Get access to the Coca-Cola London Eye and enjoy stunning panoramic views of London. Admire the Thames River, the second longest river in the United Kingdom. Marvel at other iconic attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, the Buckingham Palace, and Big Ben.
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye, the British capital's iconic ferris wheel and the tallest in Europe.
- Lose yourself in the picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames that flows through the city.
- Get a bird's-eye-view of the city and spot famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.
- Gain entry to the Eye Lounge Champagne Bar.
- Enjoy the thrilling London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
What to Expect
Hop onboard the Coca-Cola London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in Europe. Built in 2000, it offers a 360-degree view of the city. For half an hour, you get to view London from a very unique, elevated perspective. Starting from the royal Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, it is hard to miss out on any of the iconic British landmarks when you are on this Ferris Wheel. The Coca-Cola London Eye stands at a height of 135 meters and contains 32 sealed air-conditioned capsules.
It is the most popular paid attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors every year and has been featured in several films, music videos, and television shows. Designed by the husband-wife team of David Marks and Julia Barfield, this iconic symbol of London boasts a diameter of 120 meters. Owing to its location right in the heart of the city, the London Eye also warrants a visit for its easy accessibility and stunning design.
- Access to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Panoramic view of the city
- Eye Lounge Champagne Bar entry
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
Items that can be taken aboard include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
1st - 31st May: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
1st - 30th June: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
1st July - 18th July: 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
19th July - 21st July: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
22nd July - 25th July: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
26th July - 28th July: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
29th July - 31st July: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations.
Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.