Coca Cola London Eye Standard Experience Tickets
Gain a standard entry into the Coca-Cola London Eye and get a panoramic view of London. Admire the Thames River, the second longest river in the United Kingdom. Marvel at other iconic attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, the Buckingham Palace, and Big Ben.
- Visit the Coca-Cola London Eye, the iconic Ferris Wheel of the British Capital.
- Lose yourself in the picturesque view of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames that flows through the city.
- Get a panoramic view of the city including places like the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.
What to Expect
Hop onboard the Coca-Cola London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in Europe. Built in 2000, it offers a 360-degree view of the city. Starting from the royal Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, it is hard to miss out on any of the iconic British landmarks when you are on this Ferris Wheel. The Coca-Cola London Eye stands at a height of 135 meters and contains 32 sealed air-conditioned capsules.
It is the most popular paid attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors every year.
- Access to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Panoramic view of the city
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- The Coca-Cola London Eye remains closed for maintenance from 7th January to 22nd January.
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
1st- 2nd January: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
3rd - 4th January: 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM
5th - 6th January: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
23rd January - 25th January: 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM
26th January - 27th January: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
28th January - 31st January: 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM
Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Very easy to book online aswell as to use at the attractions, thereforr thrustworthy!
What an incredible view. The glass capsules make you feel safe and the view from up there is beyond description. Is a must try for people who visit London.
Everyone knows the London Eye, but is it worth the price? I would say no. It feels like you’re stuck in a giant bubble for so long. If you suffer from claustrophobia, trust me, this is not the way to see London. I’d rather have a look off my balcony.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
The London Eye, London