- Visit Kidzania, with more than 31 million visitors since its opening, it is one of the fastest growing global edutainment brands in the world
- Child-sized replica of a real city, including buildings, shops and theaters, as well as vehicles and pedestrians moving along its streets
- Perform activities such as bottling Coca-Cola or working in a Crest-sponsored dentist office,
- Explore the miniature town and visit McDonalds or get a job flipping burgers
- Perform "jobs" and get paid
KidZania is UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-size city built just for them.
From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, Police Station or Hospital, the city streets are lined with real-life establishments. Allow yourself to discover over 60 unique and exciting professions through real-life role play adventures in a fun and safe environment.
Having welcomed over 38 million visitors worldwide, KidZania is a global phenomenon and one of the world’s fastest growing educational entertainment brands with 16 locations across five continents.
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
KidZania , Ariel Way, London
Other experiences similar to KidZania