Eiffel Tower Priority Entry + Night City Tour + Seine River Cruise
- Skip the Line
- Audio Guide
- Coach Transfers
- Price Inclusive of all Fees & Taxes
Why choose this?
This comprehensive tour gives you access to the best of the city all in the magic of the moonlight! Travel the city in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach with audio guides. Visit and learn about Paris’ most iconic landmarks such as the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens and others.
Continue the adventure on an hour-long cruise on the Seine river in a glass-topped boat!. Enjoy unique views of the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and other monuments.
End the tour with an exclusive skip-the-line access to the famed Eiffel Tower. We guarantee you will never forget the panoramic views of the city from the tower!
- Marvel at the glory of Paris at night in the coach tour with audio guides that stop at various landmarks
- Check out iconic attractions like the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Seine with unique views of various monuments appearing on the banks
- Skip the lines at the Eiffel Tower and soak in the beauty of the illuminated city
- Transport by luxury coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Admission tickets for the Seine cruise and the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Note : The sequence of the tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise). When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise, you have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, Bateaux Parisiens company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm). In that case, you need to inform the hostess about it.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
2 rue des Pyramides, Paris