Eiffel Tower At Night with City Tour and Seine River Cruise
Explore the wonders of the City of Lights with this incredible combo that allows you to visit the most iconic landmark in the city with priority access, the Eiffel Tower, while also allowing you to soak in the unique history and culture of Paris via a 2 hour long city tour and an hour long cruise on the Seine that will take you past some of the most notable sights that are on offer!
- Marvel at the glory of Paris at night in the coach tour with audio guides that stop at various landmarks
- Check out iconic attractions like the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Seine with unique views of various monuments appearing on the banks
- Skip the lines at the Eiffel Tower and soak in the beauty of the illuminated city
- Transport by luxury coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Admission tickets for the Seine cruise and the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
This non-stop tour is the best way to take in the iconic sights of the city at a single stretch, especially at night when the city's lights illuminate its many architectural wonders beautifully. Hop aboard and drive the streets of Paris and take in the many attractions and monuments including the Opera House, Place Vendôme Square, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
The entire city tour last for a duration of two hours during which there will be audio commentary onboard to help you learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage.
Continue the adventure and embark on a magical one-hour nighttime cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s illuminated landmarks, including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating moonlit views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
End the tour with an exclusive skip-the-line access to the famed Eiffel Tower. The national monument of France and international symbol of love, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. The Tower also offers stunning views of Paris. The 2nd level observation deck is at the perfect height to help you identify neighboring districts of Montmartre, Champs Elysees, and others with your naked eyes. A visit to the summit of the Eiffel gives you access to the highest viewpoint in Paris. You are bound to be greeted by strong winds and at times, you can feel the Eiffel shake slightly. The Eiffel experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you are bound to remember it for years to come!
know before you go
Timings and Itinerary
This tour is available daily, starting at 6:15 PM.
- Please note that the itinerary of the tour is subject to change and you may visit the Eiffel Tower before your Seine Cruise.
- In mid summer, it is possible that port of the tour will be conducted in daylight.
- Should Security Protocols demand it or should there be an extensive crowd at the tower, entry may be delayed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
- Facing the Eiffel Tower on the Iena Bridge, take the stairs on the left side to get on the quay.
- At the bottom, you'll meet our representative (between the stairs and the Batobus Stop).
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is 'Tour Eiffel,' which is located 2 minutes away from the meeting point. Catch bus #30 or 82 to get here.
- For more information on public transportation in Paris, please click here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.