Charm of Holland Tour
- Discover the beauty of Holland during a day-long trip to its countryside
- At Zaanse Schans, you can gawk at age-old windmills as well the beautiful homes and lush meadows that dot the town
- Visit a cheese-making factory and shoemaker’s shop on tour of the Volendam and Marken
- Drop by the city of Edam, that’s known the world over for its cheese
- Gorge on a delicious lunch during the tour
This full day and all-inclusive excursions takes you to the most authentic villages of Holland. This tour takes you to Marken, Volendam, Edam and the Zaanse Schans and includes a guided walk through the villages, a boat ride and a visit to a wooden shoe factory and a working windmill. This also includes a visit to a cheese tasting room (tasting recommended!), lunch in a fine restaurant and coffee with a pastry.
- Tour admission
- Deluxe coach
- Hotel transfers
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
- Starting from September 9th the meeting Point will be De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
- Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to departure
- Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Lindbergh office, Damrak 26
- This tour is available in English, French, German and Spanish (Other languages available upon request)