River Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
Indulge in one of England’s best-known culinary rituals as you cruise along the Thames, in the heart of London. The afternoon tea holds a special place in the lives of the denizens of England, and this cruise will introduce you to it. Settle in and tuck into plates filled with tea-time delights.
- An afternoon tea cruise along the River Thames that serves up a delicious spread along with views of London’s landmarks
- Dig into tea-time treats like sandwiches, scones, pastries, and traditional English cakes
- Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee for the ultimate tea-time experience
- Take in the beauty of London’s iconic landmarks as you cruise past them
Few things are as quintessentially English as afternoon tea. When combined with a serene and relaxing 90 minute cruise down the River Thames, this culinary experience leaves very little to be desired indeed! Once your board at Tower pier in the afternoon, you will get the chance to savour plates filled with an array of sandwiches, scones topped with clotted cream, slices of traditional cakes, and delectable pastries, all while taking the remarkable view of iconic sights in London.
Of course, no tea party is complete without pots of steaming tea. Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee to go with your treats. As you enjoy the delicious spread, keep your eyes open for the scenic views that the river and the city have on display. If you’ve got an afternoon to relax and take in London, this cruise is perfect, whether you're alone or with friends or family!
- Admission tickets
- A selection of sandwiches, traditional cakes, pastries, scones with clotted cream and jam
- As much tea and coffee as you want
- Live commentary
- Transportation to the pier
Know Before You Go
The cruise is available daily and starts promptly at 3:30 PM. The boat returns to Tower Pier at 5 PM.
If a child from 0-2 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, they will be charged the child rate.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The boat departs from Tower Pier, EC3N 4DT at 3:30 PM. Boarding commences at 3:15 PM. Tower Pier is close to Tower Hill underground station, Tower Gateway DLR station, and London Bridge train station is not far off.
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Tower Pier, London
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time