Wimbledon Museum Tickets
Get an inside perspective into the most prestigious All England Tennis Club in the world at Wimbledon on your behind-the-scenes tour with a professional guide. Discover the exhibits and artefacts that date back to 1,555 along with memorabilia from some of the greatest legends to have ever graced the centre courts.
- Delve into the sporty world of tennis and explore the largest tennis museum in the world at Wimbledon.
- Visit the Championship Trophies room, the viewing gallery of the CentreCourt 360 and the 3D film theatre.
- 90 minutes guided tour of the Wimbledon All England Tennis Club with a Blue Badge Guide. (Optional)
- Learn about the Grand Slam Championships and visit the Millennium Building, a site reserved for professional players.
- Check out the various rooms, attractions and interactive technologies which make this tennis museum a one-of-a-kind treat across the world.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The largest tennis museum in the world, the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum is a delight enjoyed by die-hard tennis enthusiasts and passersby alike. With artifacts dating as far back 1,555, the museum was first inaugurated at the centenary event in 1977. Get up close to the majestic Championship trophies, feel the fabrics of tennis fashions from the Victorian period and test your racket skills at the Batak Wall.
The guided tour of the venue is one which cannot be missed. Learn about the rich history of the sport and how it has developed since 1877. Get a 90-minute tour with your guide and walk through the famous grounds learning about the traditions and legends of the game. You will also get to interact with a whole range of technologies and devices which is guaranteed to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Are you ready to indulge in the world of tennis? It’s time to dress up in all whites and take your place in the same hallways walked by the greatest names in the history of tennis. Indulge in an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the world’s most famous tennis Grand Slam venue, the All England Tennis Club in Wimbledon and see the sporting venue in all its charm. Visit the Murray Mound, the Henman Hill, the press interview room, the exclusive Millennium building and more as you explore the venue at your own pace.
The Centre Court 360 is the most cherished experience for all visitors where guests get to experience the magic of the fabled Centre Court. Interactive touchscreen consoles allow you to ‘Get a Grip’ of rackets and see an archive of the great Championship matches. The museum’s cinema features a 200-degree screen which showcases a film about the science of tennis. Another amazing experience awaiting you at the museum is the John McEnroe’s Ghost; created using a combination of projection and filming technology, you’ll get to see the legend go about his rituals before the match begins. You will also come across the all-white fashion trends of the Wimbledon and be able to see outfits worn from the 1880s to the present. Be sure to pick up some memorabilia and souvenirs from the Wimbledon Shop at the Museum before you leave.
- Admission to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Tour of the All England Club in Wimbledon
- Services of a professional Blue Badge Guide
Know Before You Go
Wimbledon Museum Entry Tickets
- Daily: 10 AM - 5 PM
- The tickets are valid for the entire day.
Wimbledon Museum Tour
- Daily: 10 AM,11 AM,12:30 PM, 1 PM, 2:30 PM, 3 PM
- The tickets are only valid for the time slot that you choose at checkout.
Moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, Church Road, Wimbledon, London
Other experiences similar to Wimbledon Museum Tickets