The London Pass
The must-have pass for any tourist in the city, London Pass, is the answer to all your tourist requirement! See the ‘Old Smoke City’ and its many attractions with a one-of-a-kind pass that lets you visit the top attractions, museums and cultural attractions of London. With the pass you will also get a one-day Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour. Explore the city at your own pace and will, and make the most of your time in the city. If you’ve a family, then don’t worry, there’s also kid passes that come with a whole set of their own child friendly activities.
This pass gives you an advantage over the other 19.8 million tourists in the city. With free entry to over 80 activities in the city, and skip-the-line entry at some of the attractions, you’ll always have something to do in the city. Additionally, you can avail over 20 exclusive offers with the London Pass. You will also get a 160+ page guide book of the city with helpful tips, guides, maps and suggest experiences. Perfect for every tourist!
The pass has three time variants you can select from 1 day, 2 days and 3 days. After you book the pass, you will have to redeem it at the London Pass Redemption Desk at 11-A Charing Cross Road. The pass will only be activated after you’ve used it for the first time. Forget about carrying spare cash, waiting to buy tickets, and standing for hours in a queue, this is all you need for your London experience.
London Pass Highlights
- Get free admission to over 80 activities of the city, including tours, museum tickets, sightseeing experiences and more.
- Enjoy fast track skip-the-line entry at select attractions, which allows you to save time on your visit at the popular attractions of the city.
- One day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour tickets are included in your experience which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses with audio commentary.
- Choose between three tickets variants: 1 day, 2 day and 3 day, and select the experience that suits you best.
- Get a 160+ page guidebook of the city packed with helpful tips, info and maps.
- Enjoy special offers and discounts at select restaurants and shops all over the city.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The London Pass lets you save more money than you would’ve thought possible. With included admission to over 80 attractions and skip-the-line access to some of them, you can even save on the time it takes you explore a point of interest. With special discount for kids, this is a pass for all ages and perfect for a family holiday in London!
For example; if you enjoy the 1 day Hop-On-Hop-Off bus tour (at £34), the Tower of London (at £24.80), the View from the Shard (at £29.95) and Westminster Abbey (at £22) it would normally cost £110.75. A 1 day costs £69 and a 2 day pass is just £94.
Hop-On Hop-Off Experience
A key inclusion, and sell-out in the London Pass, is the 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off experience. With unlimited access on special double decker sightseeing buses, you’re going to able to explore the city as you see fit. If something catches your eye, simply get off at the stop, and hop-on back after you’re done exploring the attraction.
Guides, Maps and Shopping Card
In addition to offering incredible savings, London Pass also gives a guide of the city with information about free deals and discounts with their location on the city map. If you’re a shopaholic, you will love the London Pass which gives exclusive deals, discounts and advantages at over 50 shops. Lastly, to help you travel around, you will also be given a map of the metro network.
Wide Range of Attractions
The London Pass allows access to most of the top attractions and places of interest in the city. Listed below are some of the key inclusions which you can visit with the London Pass.
Key Attractions You Can Visit with London Pass
- Tower Bridge Exhibition (Skip The Line)
- St. Paul’s Cathedral (Skip The Line)
- Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Hampton Court Palace (Skip The Line)
- London Zoo (Skip The Line)
- London Bridge Experience (Skip The Line)
- View from The Shard
- Kew Gardens (Skip The Line)
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey (Skip the Line)
- Windsor Castle
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre Tour
- Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Churchill War Rooms
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Handel & Hendrix Museum London
- Royal Mews
- The Guards Museum
- Rock n Roll Walking Tour
- Brit Movie Tours
- Benjamin Franklin House
- London Pass
- City Guide
- Shopping and dining discounts
- 1-day Hop-on Hop-off Experience
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your ticket voucher shortly. Please take a print out of the same. We know this sucks and we’re trying to get this changed soon. Proceed with the print out to the redemption office and redeem your paper ticket for the London Pass card.
Redemption Point and Getting There
Before you avail the benefits of the London Pass, you must pick it up from the London Pass Redemption Desk in central London. The desk is open all days of the week between 10 AM and 4:30 PM.
The nearest underground station is Leicester Square. Take Exit 1 from Leicester Square Tube Station to Charing Cross Road and head towards Trafalgar Square. The redemption desk is opposite the Garrick Theatre.
The card is valid only for how long you’ve selected. The time starts ticking only after you’ve used the card for the first time.
London Pass Redeption Centre, 11A Charing Cross Road, London
Other experiences similar to The London Pass