Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath from London
Discover the wonders of some of England’s most iconic sightseeing-locations on this excellent value tour. Witness the splendor of sights such as Bath Abbey, and the Salisbury Plain as you explore Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge
- Explore three of the most famous locations of the UK on this flexible tour
- Check out the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle which took place at Windsor Castle
- Find yourself enthralled by the magic of the 5000-year-old Stonehenge which lies on the lush Salisbury Plain
- Discover the scenic city of Bath and the beautiful sights such as Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, and more!
- A luxury air-conditioned coach transfer will also serve as your return transportation at the end of the tour
- Be accompanied by a professional guide who is an expert on the three locations
- Get access to the Stonehenge along with entry to the Roman Bath and Windsor Castle (optional)
- This tour operates in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
Enjoy a Visit to the Traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, the 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Visit the Stonehenge and Explore Bath on a Walking Tour
From its construction in 3000 BC, Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site. With your optional Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area.
You will also get to tour Bath. However, no tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. We urge you to choose the optional access to the famed Roman baths! This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
- Day tour to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Admission to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks
- Hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities
Know Before You Go
The ticket includes the following variants that you can choose from:
- Tour Only: Includes a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Tour with admission tickets and lunch: Includes an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, the Roman Baths and the Windsor Castle along with the walking tour and lunch
English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
The boarding commences at 8 AM and the coach will depart at 8:30 AM
The tour will finish at 8:00 PM approx.
Tour Duration: Approximately 12hrs
Seniors, students, and children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be availed on discount
Windsor Castle will be entirely closed on 9, 10 Apr, 15 Jun, 25 and 26 Dec – Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
The State Apartments will be closed on 22 Apr, 4 - 7 May, 14 Jun, 16 Jun
When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- The vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Strict Cancellation Policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Golden Tours Visitor Center (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH)
- Boarding happens between 7:30 AM- 8:00 AM, so make sure you're here on time
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout