Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour from London
Visit the top three out-of-town attractions from London on a day tour that takes you to the Stonehenge, the town of Windsor and the hamlet of Bath. Enjoy a scenic day which takes you from one picture perfect location to another in England.
Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour Highlights
- Visit the Stonehenge and see the world’s most famous standing circle ring in all its splendor.
- Explore the city of Bath a walking tour and take in the picturesque sites all around you.
- Enjoy the city of Windsor by walking through the quaint streets on a walking tour.
- Transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle.
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Roman Bath and Windsor Castle.(Optional)
- Enjoy a delicious packed lunch. (Optional)
Home to the official residence of Queen Elizabeth II, Windsor, is a quaint town located on the River Thames. Its charming appeal is furthered by the cobbled streets, the thriving High Street and the lush Windsor Great Park.
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Tour through the castle and take in the rich landscape, the exquisite appeal, and the royal fragrance. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. You can also visit Queen Mary’s doll house and see a miniature version of the royal life. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
An icon of the prehistoric world, the Stonehenge is located on the Salisbury wind plains. From its construction in 3,000 BC, the Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site.
With your Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
- Admission to Windsor Castle (Optional)
- Admission to the Stonehenge (Optional)
- Admission to the Roman Baths (Optional)
- Windsor Tour
- Bath Tour
- Transfers to and from London
- Lunch (Optional)
- Professional Guide
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge, Roman Baths or Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets and Lunch - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, the Roman Baths and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour. You will also get a lunch pack with this ticket option.
The tour begins at 8:00 am from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at 08:00 pm.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
I highly recommend going on this tour if you want to explore new places at affordable prices.
We were a bit apprehensive about booking this tour after reading some horrible reviews on other websites, but we were very glad we went ahead and booked from here. Everythng was perfectly outlined
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Stonehenge Tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
• At the meeting point redeem your printout for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London