Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath from London
Visit the top three out-of-town attractions from London on a day tour that takes you to the Stonehenge, the town of Windsor and the hamlet of Bath. Enjoy a scenic day which takes you from one picture perfect location to another in England.
- With transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle, you will have a hassle-free day trip that takes you to 3 of the most famous out-of-town destinations.
- Visit the Stonehenge and explore the city of Bath on a walking tour and take in the picturesque sites all around you.
- Enjoy a visit to the traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle with a multilingual audio guide.
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Roman Bath and Windsor Castle. (Optional)
With Transfers To and From London, You Will Visit 3 of the Most Famous Out-of-Town Destinations
After assembling at the designated meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned, wifi enabled coach to Windsor. Not only will you visit Windsor, you will also be taken to the Stonehenge and Bath. Apart from a guided tour to all three, you can choose to get entry into all three destinations.
Visit the Stonehenge and Explore Bath on a Walking Tour
From its construction in 3000 BC, the Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site. With your optional Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land.
You will also get to tour Bath. However, no tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. We urge you to choose the optional access to the famed Roman baths! This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
Enjoy a Visit to the Traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle With a Multilingual Audio Guide
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
With the best prices, great guides and feature packed tours, Headout guaranteed a once in a lifetime experience. We're here to help you explore the best, with the best.
For only £59, you will be able to discover the history of all three bucket list worthy destinations. For just £107, you will also be granted entry to these attractions. A pocket-friendly way to explore the best of Windsor and Bath.
- Windsor tour.
- Bath tour.
- Transfers to and from London.
- AC coach with complimentary wifi.
- Professional Guide.
- Admission to Windsor Castle with a multilingual audio guide (Optional).
- Admission to the Stonehenge (Optional).
- Admission to the Roman Baths (Optional).
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge, Roman Baths or Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets and Lunch - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, the Roman Baths and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour. You will also get a lunch pack with this ticket option.
The tour begins at 8:00 am from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at 08:00 pm.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I highly recommend going on this tour if you want to explore new places at affordable prices.
We were a bit apprehensive about booking this tour after reading some horrible reviews on other websites, but we were very glad we went ahead and booked from here. Everythng was perfectly outlined
You will receive an email with your Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour from London voucher shortly.
Please carry a printout of your voucher along with valid photo ID to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London