Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath from London
Discover the wonder of three of England’s most iconic sightseeing-locations on this excellent value tour. Witness the splendour of sights such as Bath Abbey, and the Salisbury Plain as you explore Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge with assistance from a knowledgeable guide.
- Explore three of the most famous locations of the UK on this flexible tour.
- Check out the venue where the famous royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle took place at Windsor Castle.
- Find yourself enthralled by the magic of the 5,000-year-old Stonehenge which lies on the lush Salisbury Plain.
- Discover the scenic city of Bath and the beautiful sights it has to offer such as Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, and so much more!
- Have access to a luxury air-conditioned coach that will also serve as your return transportation at the end of the tour.
- Be accompanied by a professional guide who is an expert on the three locations.
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Roman Bath and Windsor Castle. (Optional)
With Transfers To and From London, You Will Visit 3 of the Most Famous Out-of-Town Destinations
After assembling at the designated meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned, wifi enabled coach to Windsor. Not only will you visit Windsor, you will also be taken to the Stonehenge and Bath. Apart from a guided tour to all three, you can choose to get entry into all three destinations.
Visit the Stonehenge and Explore Bath on a Walking Tour
From its construction in 3000 BC, the Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site. With your optional Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land.
You will also get to tour Bath. However, no tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. We urge you to choose the optional access to the famed Roman baths! This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
Enjoy a Visit to the Traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle With a Multilingual Audio Guide
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
With the best prices, great guides and feature packed tours, Headout guaranteed a once in a lifetime experience. We're here to help you explore the best, with the best.
For only £59, you will be able to discover the history of all three bucket list worthy destinations. For just £107, you will also be granted entry to these attractions. A pocket-friendly way to explore the best of Windsor and Bath.
- Windsor tour.
- Bath tour.
- Admission to the Stonehenge (Optional).
- Admission to the Roman Baths (Optional).
- Admission to Windsor Castle with a multilingual audio guide (Optional).
- Transfers to and from London.
- AC coach with complimentary wifi.
- Professional Guide.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge, Roman Baths or Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets and Lunch - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, the Roman Baths and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour. You will also get a lunch pack with this ticket option.
The tour runs on all days of the week. The boarding commences at 8 AM at the meeting point and the coach will depart at 8:30 AM. The duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours.
The tour begins from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at 8 PM.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Just a short time after the coach departed in the morning for our day or touring he three sites on our agenda, someone in your firm got word to the tour guide that an auto accident up the road had caused a major road closure. The tour guide and the coach driver did some quick research as to alternate routes we might take as alternates and the two of them made a great decicison as to our alternate course of travel which resulted in us only losing about 15 minutes of time. The other tour companies that did not have the good communitions between the home office and the tour guide (and the quick thinking and good decision making of our tour guide and coach driver) got caught up in the road closure and they lost over 2 hours of time getting to the first site (Windsor Castle). The other tour buses were just showing up at Windsor Castle when our group had finished our tour of that site and was traveling on to the next site (Stonehenge).
I highly recommend going on this tour if you want to explore new places at affordable prices.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour from London mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Golden Tours Visitor Center, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle ,District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5 minute walk from here.
The Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour from London ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London