Coca Cola London Eye Fast Track Tickets
The London Eye fast-track tickets offer the fastest way to gain entry to this iconic London attraction. Skip the ticket queue and head straight to the boarding point with these fast track tickets. The 30-minute ride will include one complete rotation of the wheel, allowing you unparalleled 360-degree views of London. The ticket comes with free access to the Eye Lounge and London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
- Enjoy priority access to the iconic Coca-Cola London Eye with these fast-track tickets.
- These tickets allow you to skip the ticket queue and head straight to the security making it the fastest way to experience a ride.
- The 30-minute tour will include one complete rotation and offers iconic 360-degree views of the capital.
- Get complementary free access to the Eye Lounge and London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
- Learn more about London while you sightsee with the help of a free audioguide.
- Get a bird's-eye-view of the city and spot famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.
What to Expect
The Coca-Cola London Eye is the most popular attraction in the United Kingdom with more than 3.75 million visitors every year. These fast-track tickets allow you to skip the long ticket queues and head straight to the pre-boarding security. Coming with free access to the Eye Lounge and London Eye 4D Cinema Experience, these fast-track tickets are the most sought after London Eye tickets.
Once you're seated, the capsule will begin its slow ascent to the top at a speed of 26 cm per second. The entire experience will last 30 minutes and will include one complete rotation. As you ascend to a height of 135 meters, you will enjoy a unique bird's-eye-view of London. Many iconic London attractions such as the Big Ben and the Tower Bridge are easily visible from the London Eye.
- Fast-track access to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Eye Lounge
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Audio guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
Items that can be taken aboard include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
1st - 31st May: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
1st - 30th June: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
1st July - 18th July: 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
19th July - 21st July: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
22nd July - 25th July: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
26th July - 28th July: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
29th July - 31st July: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations.
Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
I'm not sure that the "fast track" tickets are any better than normal: we waited for just as much time as they did. But not going to complain because the London Eye is awesome
If you want the perfect bird's eye view of London from a stunning vantage point, there's no better option than the London Eye
I would say that the most ideal time to go is the evening, you won't have to burn in the waiting lines (like I did the last time)
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
London Eye , County Hall, London