Central Park French & Spanish Guided Bike Tour
- French and Spanish are the languages of choice for this guided tour
- Enjoy two hours riding through miles of greenery under the 26,000 odd trees
- Catch interesting stories of the Bethesda Fountain, hidden waterfalls, cast-iron bridges, spots of movie scenes, celebrity homes, and surrounding skyscrapers
- Visit the memorial of the legendary John Lennon at Strawberry Fields
- Catch a glimpse of the famous building where John Lennon once lived
Take a guided tour of the legendary Central Park; the first landscaped public park in the United States. This tour is perfect for tourists who prefer French and Spanish as their medium of communication. Enjoy two hours of exploration around the Bethesda Fountain, hidden waterfalls, cast-iron bridges, spots of movie scenes, celebrity homes, and skyscrapers. The history of this park under the 26,000 odd trees is remarkable, to say the least. Ride up to Strawberry Fields, the memorial to the life of a legend, John Lennon, before you catch a glimpse of the famous building where he lived.
- Tour admission
- Tour Guides
- Helmet, lock and basket
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
56 West 56 Street, New York
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is required as deposit for renting a bicycle