NYC Explorer Pass - 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 Attractions Pass
What's better than exploring a city at your own pace but with the reassurance that you aren't missing out on anything? The NYC Explorer Pass offers this and a whole lot more. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the NYC Explorer Pass. With a validity of 30 days and the option of choosing 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 experiences from a list of 82 attractions such as the Empire State Building, the Met and Central Park, New York is literally in the palm of your hand with this pass! And the best part is, there are no extra charges at any of the attractions you visit. So go on, make the smarter choice with the NYC Explorer Pass.
- Get access to a select number of attractions in New York City.
- With the NYC Explorer Pass, you can choose from 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 attractions from a list of 82 available attractions like Yankee Stadium, the Empire State Building and the Met.
- The NYC Explorer Pass gives you free entry to 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 attractions depending on which option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 50% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate. In addition, you get additional shopping, dining and entertainment discounts that help you save more along the way.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your NYC Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- The NYC Explorer Pass comes with an online guide and printable PDF that include useful maps and key information about the attractions. The guide is available in several languages, including English, Japanese, French, Dutch, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish.
About Your NYC Explorer Pass
The NYC Explorer Pass is perfect for those who'd like to cover the length and breadth of the city with minimum hassle and maximum gain. You can choose to explore 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 experiences from a list of 82 attractions at your own pace, as the pass has a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase. After the pass has been used for the first time, you have up to 30 days to use it fully before the validity runs out. However, days of usage don’t need to be consecutive. This gives you leeway to comfortably explore New York City and lets you customize your sightseeing experience in the Big Apple as per your convenience.
The NYC Explorer Pass is easy to use with no extra charges. All you have to do is show your pass at the designated areas, and voila, you avail automatic admission within the validity period! As soon as your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the Explorer Pass via email.
Is This Pass Good For Me?
If you’re a tourist in New York, or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, but the month-long validity of the pass from first use will allow you to comfortably plan and explore the city. It is no wonder that the NYC Explorer Pass is a top-seller among both tourists and locals alike. Here are the advantages of the NYC Explorer Pass:
You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the day of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
Using the NYC Explorer Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
The biggest advantage is the savings. The NYC Explorer Pass gives you free entry to 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 attractions depending on the option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 50% on individual tickets at the gate, had you purchased them separately. With specific partnerships and deals, the NYC Explorer Pass promises to be an affordable alternative to the travel-friendly people of New York.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the NYC Explorer Pass:
NYC Explorer Pass - 3 Attractions Combo (Adult): $89
Individual gate prices:
- Empire State Building: $38
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York Classic Tour - $60
- Central Park Bike Tour: $45
- Total: $143
The NYC Explorer Pass - 3 Attractions Combo is worth $89. This a saving of almost 40%.
Key NYC Explorer Pass Inclusions
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York Classic Tour
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- 9/11 Memorial Guided Tour
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Landmarks Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- The Met
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Bike Tour
- Central Park Bike Rental: Full Day
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square
- NFL Experience, Times Square
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Museum of Sex
- Gulliver’s Gate
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- The Downtown Experience by THE RIDE
Know Before You Go
The NYC Explorer Pass is available in 5 variants. Each variant lets you enter a different number of attractions one time for free, depending on your choice of ticket. In the next step of the booking, choose from 3, 4, 5, 7 or 11 attraction combos in the next step of the booking process.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the NYC Explorer Pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be cancelled. However, you may return a non-activated pass within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
We love the discounts and ease of using Headouts website and app. Already recommended to two people.
The concept is great and the app and customer service is even better!
The ticket prices on Headout are really good value for money.
How to Redeem Your NYC Explorer Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your NYC Explorer Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use the same before it expires.
New York, New York