Palazzo Pitti & Palatine Gallery Skip The Line Tickets
Skip the lines and save time on entry to the magnificent Palazzo Pitti and Palatine Gallery. Explore this extravagant residence of the former grand dukes and monarchs of Florence, and feast your eyes on the lavish art and architecture contained here.
- Save time in queuing up and skip the lines for entry into the Pitti Palace and the Palatine Gallery.
- Stroll through the Royal Apartments of the Palace and get a glimpse into the opulent lifestyles of Florence’s rulers.
- Explore the stunning Modern Art exhibition and the many galleries of artistic and historical exhibits at the Palatine Gallery.
What to Expect
The Pitti Palace and Palatine Gallery are some of the most popular destinations in Florence, and rightly so. These locations are difficult to get into because of the long lines that form at the ticket offices. However, you can skip the lines and gain direct entry to the Palace and Gallery, thus saving you many hours.
The Pitti Palace was originally commissioned by the banker Luca Pitti in the 15th century, a principal supporter and friend of Cosimo de' Medici. It was later bought by the Medicis for use as a residence and treasure house. The early history of the Palazzo Pitti is a strange mixture of fact and myth. Pitti is alleged to have instructed that the windows be larger than the entrance of the Palazzo Medici, for instance. The architect of the building went against the conventional fashion of the day while designing the Palace, which gives the palace a severe and forbidding atmosphere. However, this style of architecture has gone on to have a great influence on buildings made later in the 16th and 19th centuries. You can admire these influences as you stroll through the many opulent rooms of the Palace which hide countless secrets.
After you tour the lavish State Apartments of the Medicis, you can visit the Palatine Gallery, located in the Palace, where you can see the many riches and treasures acquired by the Medicis over the years, with gorgeous artworks and historical artefacts on display all through the gallery, only opened to the public in the late 18th century. You will be stunned by the Baroque-style rooms, filled with great works by Raphael, Titian, Rubens, and much more! Truly a feast for the senses like no other.
Ideal for art and history lovers, a visit to the Pitti Palace will leave you coming back for more!
- Skip-the-Line Access to Pitti Palace
- Access to Palatine Gallery
- Access to Porcelain Museum
Know Before You Go
You will be walking a fair distance, so please wear comfortable shoes.
Timings and Availability
- You can enter the Palace at either 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM
- Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before your reserved time.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
- You will receive an email with your mobile voucher soon after purchase.
- Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the ticket office to gain entry.
- Meeting Point is: Palazzo Pitti ticket counter, (at Piazza Pitti).
- Make your way to this venue and show your tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Go to the right of the line, where you will see the “visitors with reservations” sign.
The nearest bus station is Romana: Bus 11 and 36 will stop here.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.