Otway Fly Treetop Walk Entry Ticket
Walk through the dense canopy and admire the natural splendour all around you from your incredible vantage point above the forest floor! Get an opportunity to see fascinating Australian wildlife as you walk on one of the only four steel canopy walkways in the world.
- Go on an educational walking tour that is perfect for the entire family.
- Capable of handling wind speeds of up to 280 km/hr, the 1.9 kilometre-long steel walkway is a perfectly safe place to admire the rainforest.
- Reach a soaring altitude of 47 metres above the forest floor as you climb to the top of the Spiral Tower.
- Witness some of Australia’s intriguing tree-dwelling species.
- It takes about an hour to complete the entire walk on the steel walkway.
What to Expect
Get Unparalleled Views of the Great Otway National Park
Ranked amongst Australia’s most diverse natural landscapes, the Great Otway National Park in Victoria is a great place to spend a relaxing morning or afternoon with your family. This vast expanse of untamed wilderness was brought under the direct protection of the Australian government in 2004. Look around and you might be able to spot the charming striated fieldwren or the elusive pink robin!. The forest is also known for its range of ferns and fungal species that contribute to the region’s rich biodiversity.
Give Your Kids an Opportunity to Experience the Wonders of the Rainforest
While the walk is certainly an excellent tour for adults, children are bound to find it thoroughly thrilling. There are certain areas along the walkway that are lined with glass panels to ensure that you have an unrestricted view of the canopy below. This also serves as an educational experience that will help kids understand the importance of biodiversity and preservation of forests. The Spiral Tower, which stands at a height of 47 metres above ground level, offers some of the most enjoyable and memorable sights of the Otway National Park.
- Admission to the Otway Fly
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- This activity is available for foreign nationals only.
- Infants below the age of 4 can join the tour for free.
- The Treetop Walk operates in most weather conditions – open rain, hail or shine! The Treetop Walk will only be closed in severe weather conditions such as lightning storms and high winds.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
Availability & Timings
Open daily from 10:00 AM am to 5:00 PM (last entry 4:00 PM). The walking tour lasts for about one hour.
You may cancel this experience up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Otway Fly Treetop Adventures is located in a rainforest adjacent to Triplet Falls. 360 Phillips Track, Weeaproinah, 323, VIC, Australia
Coming from Melbourne - Take the Via the Princess Highway around Geelong on the ring road. Then travel through Colac and Gellibrand to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures. Approx 2.5 hours from Melbourne.
This voucher is valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.