Skip The Line Guided Tour of the Royal Palace
Skip the lines and head straight inside the Royal Palace of Madrid with a guided tour through its many rooms and galleries. Learn about the many historical and artistic pieces on display with insightful commentary from your expert guide.
- Skip the line and gain priority access to the Royal Palace, saving time spent in the ticket queues
- Experience the splendor of Spanish Royalty and witness the rich tapestry of Spanish culture and history with these tickets to Spain’s crown jewel
- Wander through the many rooms and galleries of the palace with your expert guide, such as the throne lounge, the gala dining room, the royal chapel, the parade grounds, and much more
- Learn more about the paintings and frescoes made by the Spanish Masters, such as Goya, Velasquez, Caravaggio, and Battista with facts, anecdotes, and commentary from your expert guide
Save time on long queues and gain priority access to the Royal Palace of Madrid with this guided tour. As you wander through the halls of this illustrious building, the largest functioning palace in Europe, you can admire its 16th-century Baroque architecture, as well as the many frescoes, tapestries, and decorative motifs that adorn its walls. Within the palace, you can visit some of the most impressive rooms and galleries in the palace, like the throne lounge, the gala dining room, the royal chapel, and the parade grounds, while you are regaled with anecdotes about Spanish history and the Palace’s roots in Moorish and Catholic tradition by your expert guide. Many other collections of great historical and artistic importance are also preserved in the palace, including the Royal porcelain, watches, furniture, silverware, and the world's only complete Stradivarius string quintet. A treat for art and history lovers, a walk through the Royal Palace of Madrid is sure to be an unforgettable experience that will stick with you long after.
- Tickets to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Skip the Line Access
- English Guided Tour (optional)
- Spanish Guided Tour (optional)
- Bilingual Guided Tour (optional)
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
English, Spanish, Bilingual (depending on option chosen)
Infants below 2 years of age enter for free. Child tickets are available at a discount. Head to the check out page for more information.
In the next step of your booking, select the desired language of the guided tour:
- Skip the Line English Guided Tour of Madrid Royal Palace
- Skip the Line Spanish Guided Tour of Madrid Royal Palace
- Skip the Line Bilingual Guided Tour of Madrid Royal Palace
Know Before You Go
Check the calendar for available dates and timings.
This experience is accessible with a wheelchair.
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change due to official celebrations taking place inside the palace
- Dress Code: Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during purchase.