Cutty Sark Afternoon Tea
Sip exquisite English Tea at the Cutty Sark cafe as you gaze at the breathtaking London skyline! Explore the ship and meet performers playing the roles of the original crew of this magnificent British Tea Clipper.
- Enjoy a delectable range of typical English finger sandwiches, homemade raisin scone, mini cakes, Devon clotted cream, and a pot of English breakfast tea.
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide.
- Meet the Cutty Sark’s lively crew and learn more about the ship’s early days.
- Get a chance to find out how to steer the enormous 963-tonne sailing ship by taking the wheel!
- Find out more about the Cutty Sark’s intriguing past as you observe the exhibits in the ship’s cargo hold.
- The ship is open between 10 AM and 5 PM on all days of the week. Your afternoon tea session will begin after you have explore the ship, and is available at two time slots - 11.30 AM and 2 PM.
A Great Attraction for Kids
Much of the ship’s interior has been remodeled to be very interactive and intuitive. There are buttons to press, ancient maps to gaze at, and characters to meet on board the Cutty Sark. You will be joined by Captain Woodget, one of the ship’s longest-serving masters while it was still in active use. Listen to the tales of Nannie the Witch and Mrs. Ray as they tell you what it takes to be a brave and honorable sailor on the vessel.
A Well-Rounded Educational Experience
The images, short video clips, and maps are sure to be intriguing attractions for kids and adults alike. There are wooden flip cards that have questions engraved on them. All the exhibits is perfectly safe for kids, and there is lots that you can learn from the guide who will accompany you around the ship. Since stories are the best ways to learn history, hearing about the Cutty Sark from the performers themselves is a wonderful experience.
Enjoy Delicious Afternoon Tea
English tea and sandwiches in the Cutty Sark’s cafe is the highlight of this amazing tour. Savor your afternoon tea with sandwiches, an array of finger sandwiches, homemade traditional raisin scone, strawberry jam, and Devon clotted cream. You can choose to relish your snack with either Prosecco or English Sparkling Wine as well.
- Entry to the Cutty Sark
- Expert local guide
- Afternoon tea
- Prosecco (Optional)
- English Sparkling Wine (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- Afternoon Tea
- Afternoon Tea with Prosecco
- Afternoon Tea with English Sparkling Wine
Availability & Timings
- The ship is open on all days of the week from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Character performances are held only at certain time slots during the day - 11 AM, 12 PM, 1.30 PM, and 2.30 PM.
- Afternoon tea will begin at 11.30 AM or 2 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Cutty Sark, King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT, UK
- Reach the bus stop near Greenwich using buses on routes 129, 177, 180, 188, 199, or 386.
- Take the Southeastern Line to Greenwich station and then the DLR line to Cutty Sark. The attraction is a 3-minute walk from here.
- You can take an MBNA Thames Clipper from any of the major piers in London (London Bridge, London Eye, or Tower Pier), and reach the Greenwich stop directly.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.