Skip the Line Colosseum Tour with Newly Opened Top-Level Access
Embark on this exclusive tour of the Roman Colosseum with skip-the-line access to the newly opened top-level. Get a 360-degree view of the arena from 3rd, 4th, and 5th rings of the Colosseum. Gain entry to 2 other iconic attractions of Rome; the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
- Follow your expert English speaking guide and gain access to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill on this skip-the-line tour.
- Get an exclusive entry to the top-levels of the Colosseum and marvel at the arena where epic death battles were fought.
- Visit the Roman Forum, which was once a bustling a marketplace.
- Trek to the Palatine Hill and learn about tales of the birth of Rome.
Go on an exclusive skip-the-line English guided tour to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rings of the Colosseum. Visit the Roman Forum and climb to the top of the Palatine Hill.
A Bird's-Eye Point Of View On The Life Of Gladiators
Skip through the long queues and gain access to the newly opened top-level of the Colosseum. Explore the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rings of the Colosseum which were recently reconstructed. Walk by the spaces where the audiences used to sit during gladiator battles. Bask in the magnificence of the panoramic view of the arena from the top-level. Get insights on some epic battles and learn about its historical significance from your guide.
Fascinating Stories Of Iconic Attractions
Once you are done with your Colosseum tour, your guide will take you to the Roman Forum. Once a bustling part of the city, it is visited by tourists who want to learn more about the culture and lifestyle of the people who live in the city during the ancient and medieval period. Follow your guide to the Palatine Hill and here the mythological stories related to Romulus, Remus, and the She-Wolf. Admire the beautiful view of the city and Roman Forum from the top of the hill.
- 3.5-hour guided tour in English
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum's top-level
- Access to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- This tour is exclusive and only a maximum of 24 people are allowed in a group.
- Please make sure to carry a valid ID card as you won't be able to access this tour without it.
This experience is available on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 08:30 AM, 09:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:40 AM, 12:40 PM, and 01:20 PM.
Note: This tour will not be available on the following dates:
- 7th April
- 1st & 5th May
- 2nd June
- 7th July
- 4th August
- 1st September
- 6th October
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Excellent guide , very knowledgable and new his stuff! (Val)
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
At Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo". You will find your guide, who will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket.
By metro: Upon exiting the turnstiles of the metro, take an immediate right down the tiled hall to the escalator/stairs within the metro station. At the top of the escalator, go to the right and up the short flight of stairs to exit. Turn left and take the stairs ahead on the left to the small, oval-shaped “square”, Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the metro with views of the Colosseum.
Colosseo Metro Stop, Rome