Tibidabo Amusement Park
This century-old park will give you one of the most magical experiences in life, as you are treated to some of the most visually stunning views of the city of Barcelona!
- Enjoy the rides and attractions that the oldest amusement park in Spain, Tibidabo, has to offer
- View the city in all its splendor from the massive Ferris wheel, Giradabo, which takes you 500 meters high
- Over 30 different rides and attractions are present and are guaranteed to leave you occupied throughout the day
- The confluence of old and new technology gives the park a very distinctive atmosphere
- Admission to Tibidabo Amusement Park
- Access to all rides and attractions in the park
- Pick up and drop off
strict cancellation policy
The tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
You can take the funicular railway all the way to the theme park. Since the park was built during the beginning of the 20th century, you will feel a whimsical and cartoonish atmosphere all around. Experience a wide range of attractions from roller coaster rides to street theatres. A thrilling day awaits you, as you go aboard the various joyrides in the park. The atmosphere of Tibidabo is amicable, with people parading about in fancy dresses and a wide array of colors. Additionally, several cafés and restaurants with scenic views, picnic areas, and other amenities are present, giving you a break from the rides at the park.
The combination of old-fashioned rides with the modern ones gives you a unique experience, that isn’t possible anywhere else in the world. Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona, as you remain suspended 500 meters above on the large Ferris wheel, Giradabo, or fly around on the Red Aeroplane to see a different side of Barcelona. You are guaranteed to have a thoroughly enjoyable day at the Tibidabo Amusement Park.
know before you go
Children up to 120 cm enjoy reduced ticket prices while children under 90 cm enter for free
The Sky Walk opens at 11 AM (the site of the belvederes and the Park's landmark rides and attractions)
Schedules for Tibidabo vary throughout the year. Please check the following calendar for more details
The gondola of the Ferris wheel Giradabo is adapted for the disabled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself - Tibidabo Amusement Park
- Address: Plaça del Tibidabo, 3-4
The closest railway station is Estacio Superior, which is a 3-minute walk to the entrance of the amusement park
Board tram #111 and get off at the Pl Tibidabo bus stop.
This is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point
The ticket is valid until Jan 2021