Full Access with Traditional Meal Tickets To Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
Treat your eyes to stunning works of art, then feast on a delicious traditional meal!
- Tour one of the world's largest private art collections and see highlights of 800 years of European art.
- Learn how art changed course through the ages as you pass from Rembrandt to Cézanne.
- Finish your experience with a traditional meal in the museum – it comes with several options, making the most of seasonal produce.
- Entry to the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
- Traditional meal
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
Get a crash course on masterpieces by some of the most renowned artists in Europe from the 13th to the 20th century at the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum. Once you book your tickets, you will receive an email that contains your entry passes to the temporary and permanent exhibits of the museum. All you have to do is show it at the entrance on your mobile, and you shall gain access to the museum without waiting in line! The temporary exhibits have limited entry and visitors are admitted at the assigned time every 15 minutes.
Exploring the different floors of the collection can feel much like traveling through the different eras of artistic expression! The permanent exhibit displays striking works of Dutch, Italian, and Flemish painters, along with paintings by leading Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo painters, including Antonello da Messina (Portrait of a Man), Fra Bartolomeo, Giulio Romano, Giovanni Bellini, Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese, Van Dyck, to name a few. On the second floor, explore medieval art from the 13th and 14th centuries. The first floor is home to some masterpieces by Van Gogh, Monet, Pissarro, Picasso, Matisse, Edward Hopper, and Juan Gris, to name a few. Finally, the ground floor contains works from the second half of the 20th century. At the end of the experience, you get to feast on a delicious, traditional meal!
know before you go
Mon: 12 PM to 4 PM Tue to Sun: 10 AM to 7 PM
- Mon: 12 PM - 4 PM
- Tue to Sun: 10 AM to 7 PM
- Last entry: one hour before closing
- The Magritte Machine: 14 Sep 2021- 30 Jan 2022
- Georgia O’Keeffe: 20 Apr - 8 Aug 2021
- How to Tread Lightly: 6 Oct 2020 - 17 Jan 2021
- German Expressionism: 27 Oct 2020 - 14 Mar 2021
Children under 17yrs get in free. Students, as well as adults over 65ys, enjoy reduced prices (carry a valid photo ID).
-Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
-Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your ticket at the desk marked 'Acreditación Venta Online y Telefónica,' located on the left-hand side, as soon as you enter the museum.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Underground: Line 2, Banco de España station
- By Train: Nearest train stations - Atocha & Recoletos
- By Bus: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 41, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146, 150
- By Car: Las Cortes parking
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.