Skip the Line Ticket to Belvedere 21: Museum of Contemporary Art
Lose yourself in modern art in this funky, contemporary Viennese museum!
- Skip the lines at Vienna's Belvedere 21: Museum of Contemporary Art and indulge in beautiful modern art.
- Admire the diverse mix of artworks acquired by the Austrian state since the end of WWII in the Artothek des Bundes.
- Tour the Sculpture Garden and see an art documentary in the classy 1950's cinema, Blickle Kino.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
At Belvedere 21: Museum of Contemporary Art, you will find the crème de la crème of Vienna's modern art scene. This beautiful modernist building displays experimental exhibitions from both Viennese and international artists. Fascinatingly, the building itself has artistic value. It first appeared in Brussels as the Austrian pavilion for the 1958 world exhibition. With this ticket, you get to skip the long lines outside and enter this cultural center and museum of contemporary art.
Belvedere 21 encompasses contemporary art, film, music, and events in a modern pavilion. It is now a lively art space and meeting place in the city's urban district of the future. Considered as an architectural icon of post-war modernism, the building was initially designed by Karl Schwanzer as the Austrian pavilion for the 1958 World's Fair in Brussels. It was later adapted for the museum's purposes and opened in 1962 as the Museum of the 20th Century. Named 20er Haus, it quickly made its mark as a vibrant venue for contemporary art. The building was transferred to Belvedere in 2002. After the 2011 renovation, the building was renamed Belvedere 21 in 2018.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll about the outdoor sculpture garden and observe works by world-famous artists like Lois Weinberger and Leopold Kessler. Later, catch an art film or two in the superbly stylish 1950's-style cinema, Blickle Kino.
know before you go
know before you go
- A limited number of parking spaces are available during opening hours.
- There is a ground-level access through the main entrance. Automatic double swing door can be opened with a button.
- All areas are accessible by elevator.
- Barrier-free toilet facilities are available.
- Assistance dogs can be brought along at all locations.
- There is a parking lot for people with disabilities, access via Arsenalstrasse 1, 1030 Vienna.
- A wheelchair is available from the cash desk in the foyer for visitors with disabilities.
- Seating is available in the foyer, in the cloakroom area and in the exhibition halls.
- Tue to Sun - 11am to 6pm.
- Late night - Thu 11am to 9pm.
- The museum is only open on Mondays on holidays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display this mobile voucher at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Note: ID card is NOT required if you have purchased non-discounted tickets.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Belvedere 21
- Address: Arsenalstraße 1, 1030 Wien, Austria
- Train & S-Bahn, Tram D,18, O, station "Quartier Belvedere".
- Bus 69A, station "Arsenal".
Bike parking at the parking lot of the Belvedere 21.
A limited number of parking spaces are available during the opening hours.
Ticket is valid for one year after the date of purchase.