Temple of Olympian Zeus Ticket with Skip-the-Line Access and Audio Tour
Skip the line and explore the colossal monument dedicated to Zeus, one of the largest temples in the ancient world. Listen to the audio tour while taking in the intricate architecture!
- Enjoy this riveting audio tour at the Temple of Olympian Zeus with skip-the-line access.
- Explore the architectural intricacies of the ancient Greek temple.
- Listen to narrative storytelling that will pique your interest in Greek mythology.
- Learn about the legendary Theseus, who founded Athens after a gory bloodbath.
- Imagine the history of the city come to life at the site dating back over 2000 years.
- Picture what everyday life looked like in ancient Athens while visiting the balaneion, an ancient Greek public bath.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Entry to the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android and iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live guide
- Smartphone or headphones
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Skip the line and sightsee one of the most important monuments from ancient Greece while listening to a gripping storytelling session from your audio tour. This experience is sure to fire up your imagination. You will watch the history of classical Athens come to life listening to the myths about Greek legends like Zeus and Theseus.
You will learn about the story of the Great Deluge, the stormy wrath that fell upon humankind by Zeus. Among other stories, you will also indulge in the tale of how Theseus founded Athens after a gory bloodbath. You will get a chance to marvel at the intricate architecture of this Greek wonder. Ending your walk with a stop at the balaneion, you will learn more about the cultural and historical significance of the Greek public bath.
know before you go
- The tour is available at 8 AM, 10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM and 4 PM every day.
- The temple is open from 8 AM - 5 PM during 1 November - 31 March.
- The temple is open from 8 AM - 8 PM during 1 April - 31 August.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Headphones and a charged smartphone are mandatory for this tour.
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is recommended to download the e-ticket and audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline.
- Ensure your smartphone is fully charged prior to your visit.
EU citizens aged 25 and under, and 65 and above can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Address: Vasilisis Olgas Avenue, 105 57, Athens.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Makrygiannē.
- The stop is 3 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #227, #790, #856, and more will get you there.
- The nearest subway station is Acropoli.
- The station is 4 minutes away from the redemption point.
- The M2 subway will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.