Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum Entrance Tickets
In this extensive tour of Stamford Bridge, home to the infamous Chelsea Football Club, gain access to press rooms and dressing rooms , walk through the player's tunnel, hangout at the player dugouts, and much more! This is surely a dream come true for any football fan.
- Swing by Stamford Bridge for a thrilling tour of the Chelsea stadium.
- Take a tour of the vast stadium, the press rooms and even the dressing rooms of the players.
- Stroll through the main tunnel and the dugout area to experience the field from the eyes of a player.
- Stop by Chelsea Museum and learn about the club's history, taking you on a journey of its ups and downs, and understand how Chelsea has evolved both on and off the pitch!
- Make use of your handy multimedia guide to help navigate you through the stadium on this self-guided tour, which is available in 12 languages.
- Admission into Chelsea Stadium
- Multimedia Guide
- Entry into The Chelsea Museum
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 5-15 yrs, students, and senior citizens aged 65 yrs and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Tours are available every day, except for match days. The opening hours are as follows:
- Sept to March- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Ap to June- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- July & Aug- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
An Exhilarating Self-Guided Tour
Football fans will love this one! Especially tailor-made for Chelsea fans, this thrilling tour takes you behind the scenes at Stamford Bridge. Fun and very informative, this multimedia audio-guided tour gives you a sneak peek into one of the best football teams in the world and shows you how things work at the iconic stadium.
This self-guided tour makes for an exciting way to experience the Chelsea stadium. Plug in your dedicated multimedia guides and enjoy the series of enjoyable videos, historical footage and quiz content, designed to enhance your experience. These multimedia guides are available in 12 languages, namely, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Hebrew, Thai and Arabic.
You will be given plenty of access to areas at Stamford Bridge that are usually reserved for officials and players. You can take an extensive tour of the stadium itself and then head over to the press room and also check out the dressing rooms of the players. You can also walk through the main tunnel area and hang out at the dugouts as well.
Once you are done, you can head over to the museum. The Chelsea museum showcases how the team has evolved through the years and also highlights the many triumphs of the team through the ages. A must-see for every Chelsea fan!
know before you go
- You will not be allowed to take the following inside the stadium - glasses, bottles, drink cans, gas canisters, fireworks, flag poles, darts, knives, tools, umbrellas, and selfie sticks.
- The stadium is a no-smoking area.
- There is no parking on-site on a matchday. The nearest parking is Fulham Broadway station (although this closes to all traffic two hours and 30 mins prior to any kick-off) or the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital car park.
- Stadium Tours and Museum opening times are subject to availability, cancellation and alternation at short notice due to changeable nature of fixtures.
- October: Closed on 19th & 20th
- November: Closed on 9th, 10th & 30th
- December: Closed on 1st, 4th, 14th, 15th, 24th, 25th & 26th
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your meeting point is at the Chelsea Stadium Tours Department, Stamford Bridge.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest tube station is Fulham Broadway on the District Line.
There are two bus stops outside Stamford Bridge on the Fulham Road. You can get to the stadium using the number 14, 211 and 414 buses.
River Boats run Monday to Friday. The closest pier to Stamford Bridge is Chelsea Harbour. Boats that stop at this pier run between Putney Pier and Blackfriars Pier.