A specially curated tour for museum, churches and art lovers! Spend the first half of your day wandering around museums and churches on St Mark's Square and your afternoon mesmerised by the Italian Opera heritage at the iconic Teatro La Fenice.
- Visit the Doge’s Palace and any 3 Civic Museums on St.Mark's Square
- Visit any 3 Churches from the Chorus Circuit
- A complimentary pass to Querini Stampalia Foundation
- Guided tour of the Teatro La Fenice with audioguide + complimentary permission to take photographs inside the Theatre
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit a selection of 3 museums and 3 churches based on your interest, explore the Querini Stampalia Foundation and walk into one of the most beautiful opera house's in the world to end your day on a fulfilling note.
Choice of Museums
Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana
Carlo Goldoni's House
Fontego dei Turchi
Choice of Churches from Chorus Circuit
Santa Maria del Giglio
Santa Maria Formosa
San Pietro di Castello
Santa Maria dei Miracoli
Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati)
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
San Giacomo dall'Orio
know before you go
know before you go
- The pass is valid for 7 days from its first use.
- The pass grants one single admission to each attraction.
- Audio guide will be provided at Teatro La Fenice in 4 languages Italian, English, German, French and Spanish.
- Teatro La Fenice is typically open for tours daily from 9:30 AM to 18:00 PM although variations may occur in the calendar based on artist or technical reasons. Do check the theatre schedule before planning your visit.
- You are required to the tour the Teatro La Fenice the day you pick for the tour. The other museums and churches can be visited within a timeframe of 7 days.
- Free for customers 6 years and below.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. No need to print.