Wings of Time
What better way to cap off your day at Sentosa than to enjoy an amazing night show set against the backdrop of an open sea. Witness an amazing show with fire effects, laser, and lights, as you bring your day to a close.
- Mesmerising and captivating, Wings of Time is an award-winning outdoor night show that is a multi-sensory extravaganza, projected onto a larger-than-life water screen.
- Experience the magic of 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, spectacular pyrotechnics, fountains and water jets, and a stunning musical production as you soar through the "winds of space and time".
- Set across the majestic sea, spanning several exotic vistas, and created by a critically-acclaimed team of local and international entertainment experts.
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 17 Nov., 2022.
These tickets are valid until 17 Nov., 2022.
what to expect
Wings of Time, the world’s first permanent night show, is set in the open sea and features an epic and incredible fusion of music, pyrotechnics, lasers, and 3D projection mapping. Sit back and get lost in this magical world as you journey across the fabric of time with Shahbaz, a prehistoric bird-like creature, and his friends, Rachel and Felix.
Watch as these friends discover themselves and find the courage to be more than who they thought they were, as their travels take them through artistic interpretations of the British Industrial Revolution, the Silk Road era, the Mayan Pyramids, the Underwater World, and the African Savanna.
know before you go
- Mon to Fri: 7:30pm
- Sat & Sun: 7:30pm & 8:30pm
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. Display the voucher on your phone at the ticket redemption points mentioned below.
• The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
• You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at any Self-Service Redemption Kiosk located at Waterfront, Beach Station, or Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counters. Key in the 7-digit redemption code displayed on the voucher to redeem your entry ticket.
• You may also proceed to the following Sentosa Ticketing Counters to redeem your entry ticket:
- Beach Station (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Imbiah Lookout (10:00am-7:00pm)
- Merlion Plaza (9:00am-8:00pm)
- Sentosa Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Waterfront Station (9:00am-8:00pm)
• Please be advised to make your redemption at least 1 hour before your show. Kindly note that redemption can only be made on the day of the show (6:30 pm or before the 7:30pm show and 7:30pm or before the 8:30pm show).
ratings & reviews
- A valid photo ID of the person booking and receiving the confirmation voucher must be presented along with the printed voucher for redemption of the admission tickets
- If the show is cancelled due to weather conditions, you can redeem your voucher for F&B or retail items.
- Please redeem the voucher 1 hour prior to the show.