Colonial Heritage tour with Afternoon Tea
- Guided tour of the colonial district
- Afternoon tea
- Bumboat cruise
100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 24 hours.
Discover the British influences in Singapore and enjoy a free-flowing tea buffet. Indulge in the British life in Singapore and end your tour with a cruise down the Singapore River.
colonial heritage tour highlights
- Explore the Colonial Past of Singapore
- Enjoy a three-tier tea buffet at the Fullerton Hotel
- Go on a cruise on the Singapore River
- Guided walking tour
your colonial heritage tour experience
Your tour begins at the Singapore River, where the British first entered the obscure little fishing village. Now a great seaport, admire the evergreen beauty and magnificence of the area. Marvel at the Victorian architecture before entering the Fullerton Hotel for a three-tier tea served at the sunlit courtyard. With free flowing teas and coffees, and unlimited snacks, you’re guaranteed a typical British tea experience.
After this, you’ll visit the Fullerton Heritage Gallery and visit the Singapore Fortress built at the mouth of the river. End your tour with a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River.
know before you go
- The tour operates every day except Sundays and public holidays.
- Drinks not included in tour price.
- Dress code for tea: Smart Casual
- Afternoon tea will be served at The Courtyard provided the weather allows it.If not, the venue will be changed.
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-12
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.