Singapore’s Museum of Ice Cream Tickets
Are you ready to discover the child in you? Presenting sugary sweets that await you at the Museum of Ice Cream Singapore, with a choice of a Daytime admission or a newly launched Night at the Museum experience!
- Experience connection through the universal power of ice cream with a daytime admission or a newly launched Night at the Museum experience.
- Step into 14 multi-sensory installations and learn about the origin of ice cream.
- Energize your senses by indulging in an unlimited number of 5 different shapes and forms of ice cream and treats.
- Re-kindle your inner child and play around the Museum’s Sprinkle Pool and Unicorn playground.
- Capture these moments at the photo-friendly exhibits and reconnect with your loved ones.
- Unlimited access to a range of ice creams and treats
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Step into the exquisite world of rich, creamy, and delectable goodness at the Museum of Ice Cream Singapore. Over the last decade, ice cream has become limitless with new innovations popping up almost every year. But, ever wonder what the first ice cream was like? At the Museum of Ice Cream Singapore, get ready to have all your questions answered with 14 multi-sensory exhibits that explain the origin and development of this worldwide phenomenon.
Experience the connection ice cream generates with your loved ones. Don’t forget to capture these memories at the photo-friendly exhibits and pamper yourself with an unlimited number of treats available in 5 different shapes and forms. With the option of either a Daytime Admission or a newly-launched Night at the Museum experience, energize your senses and connect with the universal power of ice cream. Revive your inner child at the Sprinkle Pool and Unicorn playground and enjoy a day full of fun treats and sweet surprises.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to dress comfortably.
- Suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and strollers.
- Parking and Wi-Fi are available.
- Thu to Sun: 10am - 10pm
- Note: The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Museum of Ice Cream Singapore.
- Address: 100 Loewen Rd, Singapore 248837.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is CSC Dempsey Clubhouse. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 7, 75, 77, 105 and more to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Orchard.
- Board the North South Line on the MRT to get you there.
- There are an extremely limited number of car lots next to the alfresco MOIC Cafe & Bar. However, there are plenty of parking spots nearby within Dempsey
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.