Port of Amsterdam Harbor Tour
A comprehensive harbor tour lets you in on the past, present, and future of the Port of Amsterdam.
- Enjoy a cruise along the world's largest cocoa and petrol port, the Port of Amsterdam.
- You'll cruise along places that are only accessible for commercial shipping.
- Learn how the Port aims to operate fossil-free and sustainably in the near future.
- Sail between large cargo ships and enjoy panoramic views from the deck.
- 2-hour Amsterdam port tour
- Entertainment tax
- Downloadable multilingual audio guide
- Free WiFi onboard
- Small menu for food & drinks (to buy)
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 1 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Port of Amsterdam tour shows you places only accessible for commercial shipping. Pass along cocoa warehouses (where cocoa for the tastiest chocolate like Verkade, Droste and Tony Chocolonely is stored and shipped). Pass a car terminal that processes 200,000 cars a year. Discover how the port transforms into a circular hub- all this insider information will be shared with you.
After having cast off the mooring lines, you'll sail between the large cargo ships. Look at the port in its current form, and learn about how the Port will operate fossil-free and sustainably (not too far in the future). Learn about recent and future developments in energy transition at the circular port. Enjoy panoramic views from the deck on good weather days, and gaze ou at the world’s largest cocoa and petrol port. When the weather's too hot or nippy, you'll enjoy the comfort of the ship's luxurious interior, where the catering is at. Feel free to purchase food and drinks on board if you please.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience requires good weather; in case of cancellation due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- It is advised to dress warmly.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- A small menu is available during the trip, with an assortment of drinks and food.
- We ask you to be present at our pick-up point at least 15 minutes before departure.
Audio Guide Languages
- Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish & Italian
- Children aged 3-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The boat is located in the dock opposite of Ms. van Riemsdijkweg 45 (NDSM wharf).
- From Amsterdam Central Station, take the free ferry to the NDSM wharf (purple line F4).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.