Budapest: 70-Minute Sightseeing Brunch Cruise
Cruise past the wonderful sights of Budapest on the River Danube as you enjoy a delicious brunch with gorgeous views.
- Sail past notable landmarks of Budapest on this unique brunch cruise on the River Danube. With priority boarding included and different brunch options, you’re sure to have a hassle-free and enjoyable experience.
- Select one of three brunch options served with a mimosa cocktail or juice and coffee.
- Savor your meal and sip on your drink or coffee as you pass by Hungary’s finest government building – the House of Parliament.
- The rich architectural castle complex of the Buda Castle can also be seen with its fortress-like turrets.
- You’ll be treated to views of different bridges like the Chain Bridge – the original stone bridge that connected Buda and Pest – the Elisabeth Bridge, Liberty Bridge, and more.
- 70-minutes cruising with priority boarding
- Brunch + 1 mimosa cocktail/fruit juice + an espresso/cappuccino
- Brunch Options:
Option A: Granola, yoghurt & fresh fruits
Option B: Hungarian breakfast plate
Option C: Eggs Benedict
- Hotel Transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Whether you’re just looking for an interesting way to see the sights of Budapest or you need a relaxing experience after a hectic night out, this brunch cruise on the River Danube is perfect for you. Choose from three mouthwatering brunch options served with a mimosa cocktail or juice and your choice of coffee – definitely sure to make the viewing experience that much more satisfying.
Starting from the Elisabeth Bridge, you’ll see the St. Gellert Monument – the imposing statue of an 11th-century Italian missionary, St. Gerard – on the opposite side of Gellért Hill. You’ll pass by the ancient Castle District, along with the Bazaar Gardens, located at the top of the hills of Buda and Gellért Hill – one of the most popular spots of the capital due to the amazing views from there. But it’s easy to say which attraction will seize your gaze and keep you mesmerized. The House of Parliament is by far one of the most beautiful government buildings in the world and Hungary’s most notable landmark. It’s the seat of the National Assembly of Hungary.
Pass under significant and extremely noteworthy bridges such as the Chain Bridge. This was the first permanent bridge to join the divided Buda and Pest together. Right after the Chain Bridge is the Margaret Bridge – the second permanent stone bridge of Budapest built 20 years after. Other bridges on the sightseeing tour include the Liberty Bridge and the Petőfi Bridge. The latter was originally built in 1933 but, in WWII, it was destroyed and had to be rebuilt again in 1952.
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair users.
- WiFi is available onboard.
- Bar and snacks are available onboard for purchase.
- Daily: 11am & 1pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Silverline Cruises.
- Address: Budapest, Jane Haining Rakpart, Dokk 11, 1052 Hungary.
- The closest bus stop is Petőfi tér. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 15, 115, 105, and 178 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Vörösmarty tér. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro M1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Vigadó tér. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams 2, 2M to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.