Giralda and Cathedral Guided Tour
Visit Seville Cathedral, the world's largest gothic church and renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site. Skip the line at the entrance and enjoy a guided tour of this fascinating area with a professional bilingual guide(English and Spanish) or a French-speaking guide. You will also get to climb up the magnificent towers to enjoy panoramic views of Seville.
- Enjoy fast track access to this well-known UNESCO World Heritage site, the Seville Cathedral and avoid the long queues at the entrance.
- Learn about the history of the cathedral and how it came to be so celebrated from a professional bilingual guide who speaks both English and Spanish, or a French-speaking guide.
- Climb to the top of the cathedral's bell tower, La Giralda, for magnificent views of the cathedral and the city.
- Skip the line access to the Seville Cathedral.
- Guided tour of the cathedral.
- Services of a professional Bilingual/French Guide.
- Tower access.
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Escape into the Largest Gothic Cathedral in the World with a Professional Guide
Explore Seville Cathedral, one of the most impressive sacred sites in Spain, with this skip the line tour. The largest gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world, Seville Cathedral was recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. You will get to choose between a Bilingual guide (who speaks English and Spanish) and a French-speaking guide. On this tour, you'll get to see the cathedral's huge interior with a central nave and four lavish side aisles. Don't forget to check out the world's largest and rich altarpiece that is housed here. The keys that were presented to Fernando by the Moorish and Jewish communities when they surrendered to him are also housed here.
Dive into the Cathedral's History and Take in the Gorgeous Views at the Top of La Giralda
As you explore the vast cathedral, make note of the side walls that are lined with chapels dedicated to the many saints and important figures associated with this cathedral. Also noteworthy are the beautifully intricate and priceless collection of stained-glass windows in the interiors of the cathedral. And last, but definitely not least, climb to the top of La Giralda, the majestic Moorish minaret that now functions as the cathedral's bell tower, and take in gorgeous views we guarantee you won't forget for years to come.
know before you go
This tour runs in English and Spanish with a bilingual guide. This tour also runs in French.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Price tickets are available for children (aged between 9 and 15) are available at 5 EUR for the Bilingual Tour and 7 EUR for the French tour. Tickets for children below the age of 9 are available at a reduced price of 5 EUR for the Bilingual Tour and 7 EUR for the French tour. Reduced Price Tickets are available for senior citizens (above 65+) at 23 EUR for the Bilingual Tour and 25 EUR for the French tour.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Giralda and Cathedral Guided tour vouchers shortly.
- Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
- Meeting point is at the entrance of the Tourist Information Office in Plaza del Triunfo.
- Please note that the presentation is 15 minutes earlier for checking. The tour starts on time and late arrivals will be unable to join the tour.
- The nearest bus stop is Paseo Cristóbal Colón (Dos de Mayo).
- The stop is just 8 minutes from the meeting point.
- Buses #21, #40, #41, and more will get you there.
- The nearest tram stop is Archivo de Indias.
- The stop is just 3 minutes from the meeting point.
- Tram #T1 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.