SEA LIFE Munich Ticket
Explore the fascinating underwater world of SEA LIFE Munich at the Olympiapark!
- Enjoy a family day out at SEA LIFE Munich, home to several kinds of underwater worlds.
- Check out Germany's biggest shark diversity with more than 20 different shark types.
- Go on an underwater journey through local rivers and tropical seas.
- See over 3,000 weird and wonderful sea creatures in 700,000 liters of water and 33 climate-controlled aquariums.
- Fun fact: Check out the Blacktip sharks that have an excellent sense of smell and can detect one part of fish flesh in 10 billion parts of seawater!
- Entrance to SEA LIFE Munich
- Admission to Isar, Danube, Danube Delta, Black Sea, Jellyfish, Coral Cave, Seahorses, Shipwreck, Tropical Ocean, Tropical Island
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Professional souvenir photos (available for purchase on-site)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Munich and spend time exploring the fascinating diversity of the underwater worlds at SEA LIFE Munich. With over 8,000 wonderful sea creatures swimming in over 700,000 liters of water, and 33 climate-controlled aquariums, there’s no better place to learn about the creatures of the deep.
The themed tanks here represent the natural ecosystems of the Black Sea, the Mediterranean Sea, the Danube and the local River Isar, among others. Discover the dangers that lurk in the sea at the MISSION SHARK exhibition, home to interactive discovery areas. Learn about SEA LIFE Munich's mission: to breed, rescue, and protect. Other interesting things you'll get to learn about include the strength of a snapping turtle's jaw, as well as the length of a snake neck turtle's neck! There's even a small rock pool where you can touch or hold small sea creatures like starfish, anemone and crabs.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility
- All visitors with a "B" in their handicap ID can bring an accompanying person free of charge. A ticket is required for you. You can of course buy this with our online discount in the online shop.
- Guide dogs are allowed in this attraction.
- Please arrive within the time slot you have selected, we cannot give admission before that time.
- On particularly busy days, an extended waiting period may occur.
- Note: Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 2 years of age have free entry.
Daily from 9 AM to 6 PM, last entry at 5 PM
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 3-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at SEA LIFE Munich.
- Address: Willi-Daume-Platz 1, 80809 München, Germany.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Follow the signs to Olympic Park Munich and use the designated paid parking spaces. The 5 to 10-minute walk is signposted in the Olympic Park. The visitor parking lot of the Olympic Park is chargeable.
By public transport:
Take the subway line 3 to the Olympiazentrum stop. From there the footpath (about ten minutes) is signposted with SEA LIFE Munich posters.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.