Virtual Tour of Schönbrunn Palace
Travel back in time to the Austrian Empire in the comfort of a Baroque chair with a virtual tour of Schönbrunn Palace.
- Watch the Schönbrunn Palace come to life with 360° point of view, 4K resolution, crystal clear audio quality, and cutting-edge VR technology.
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the palace while seated on a Baroque-style chair.
- Watch historic events of 18th century Austria unfold before your eyes and participate in the construction of the palace as we know it today.
- Get the once-in-a-lifetime experience of listening to Mozart’s first composition.
- Have dinner with Emperor Franz Joseph, renowned as the greatest Austrian emperor and trendsetter Empress Elisabeth.
- 24-minute virtual tour
- Available in 19 languages with one-of-a-kind audio experience
- Live guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Feel Yourself Transported to Schönbrunn Palace
With cutting-edge VR technology, feel as though you have traveled back in time to the Austrian Empire. Tour the palace with a 360° perspective and 4K image quality. The realistic VR technology and clear sound quality make this virtual tour of the Schönbrunn Palace as good as the real deal.
Be a Part of History
With this virtual tour, you will get the complete immersive experience as you take a seat on baroque-style chairs and witness the still untold history of Schönbrunn Palace. Experience historic events as they unfold within the palace and participate in the construction of the palace. Be a member of the audience and hear Mozart’s first composition. Sit down with the famous Emperor Franz Joseph and Empress Elisabeth and have a wonderful dinner with them.
know before you go
know before you go
- Available in 19 languages
Daily: 9am to 5:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Schloss Schönbrunn Entrance Hall.
- Address: Schönbrunner Schlossstraße 47.
- The closest bus stop is Schloß Schönbrunn. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus N60 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Schönbrunn. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro U4 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Schloß Schönbrunn. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams 10, 49, 52, 60 to get you there.