Enjoy a tour of the elegant city of Vienna, visit its major landmarks, and explore the stunning Schönbrunn Palace.
- Explore the city of Vienna as you circle the famous Ringstrasse.
- Visit the most famous tourist sights in the city.
- Marvel at the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace.
- Don’t worry about waiting in long lines to enter the Palace.
- Enjoy a guided tour of all the State Rooms inside the Palace.
- City tour with Vienna’s most important sights
- Skip-the-line entrance to Schönbrunn Palace
- Guided tour (available in English, German, or Spanish)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Gear up for an exciting city tour of the scintillating city of Vienna. Begin your tour at Operngasse 8 and head towards the Ringstrasse Boulevard. From here you will pass by many popular landmarks. Start by taking a look at the stunning Vienna State Opera, home to the famous Opera Ball which takes place every year. Next up is the Hofburg Palace, not too far from the Opera. This impressive structure was the former residence of the imperial family during winters and well worth a visit.
Next on your itinerary is the Museum of Art History and the Museum of Natural History. Take your time discovering the unique collections preserved over many centuries. After this, you will head to the Neoclassical Parliament, the iconic Burgtheater, and the City Hall.
Guided tour of Schloss Schönbrunn
Skip the line at Schönbrunn Palace and head right in to begin your guided tour. Schönbrunn Palace is one of Austria’s most famous attractions and a World Heritage Site. Every year millions of tourists gather to visit this stunning palace so you’ll be happy that you don’t have to wait in line. Explore the many historic state rooms inside the palace and discover how the imperial family used to live. Once you’ve explored the palace, step into the serene palace gardens outside as you sip on original Viennese coffee and some scrumptious apple strudel.
At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to Vienna State Opera.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Summer 2021 (Sep 9 2021- Nov 1 2021) - Tue, Thur, Fri, and Sat at 9:30am
- Winter 2021 (Nov 2 2021 - Mar 31 2022) - Mon and Fri at 9:30am
- Summer 2022 (Apr 1 2022- Nov 1 2022) - Daily at 9:30am
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
Children aged 2-12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide across from Operngasse 8 next to the Opera fountain
- Address: Operngasse 8, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Operngasse 8, Wien.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Oper, Karlsplatz U.
- The station is just 2 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Bus #N71 and #N60 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.