Rodin Museum Skip the Line Tickets & Sculptures Garden
Step into the world of art that defied the norms of the early 20th century at Paris' Rodin Museum! Head right in without waiting in line, thanks to skip-the-line access.
- Tour through Rodin Museum, a museum primarily dedicated to the works of the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin
- Housing all of his important works, like sculptures, paintings, prints, ceramics, and archives, there's plenty to see
- The display of 25,000 photographs will grab your attention, of which 7,000 were collected by Rodin himself
- Gasp at Van Gogh's Pere Tanguy and Renoir's Nude in the Sunlight, works acquired by Rodin over the years
- Further admire works of art by Jean-Paul Laurens, Jules Daloue and Aleandre Flaguiere, Dante and Baudelaire
- Walk through the museum's cherished garden dotted with Rodin's famous sculptures, like The Thinker
- Enjoy an extended ticket validity of one year from the date of purchase, guaranteeing flexibility
- Skip-the-line entry into Rodin Museum
- Access to Sculptures Garden
- Guided tour
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 13 9月, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 13 9月, 2023.
Immerse yourself in a historical attraction that served as a work place for some of the greatest artists of the early 20th century. Skip the lines and observe the artworks of Rodin at your own pace on this self-guided tour. Lay your eyes on several complete and incomplete works of August Rodin here, including sculptures, paintings, prints, ceramics, photographs, classic arts, and archives. But the Rodin Museum is not just about boasting Rodin's works. Marvel at the works of other revered French artists, like Van Gogh, Renoir, Jean-Paul Laurens, Jules Daloue, Aleandre Flaguiere, Dante and Baudelaire! Take a stroll through the famed "Garden of Sculptures". This 7.4 acre-long garden is home to Rodin's precious works like "The Gates of Hell", "the Thinker" and "The Burghers of Calais". Take in the various artworks here at your own pace.
Tip: If you want to grab a quick bite, head out to the museum's cafe, where you'll find some little-known, surprising artwork by French artists!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks are compulsory for all visitors aged 11 and over.
- Hand sanitizer at your disposal.
- Social distancing, safety, and directional instructions are displayed throughout the visit.
- The museum is free to enter for all on the first Sunday from October to March.
- Once you exit the museum, you will not be able to re-enter.
- Note that this is not a guided tour.
- Wheelchairs are available to visitors upon request.
- The cloakroom is open.
This museum is wheelchair accessible
- Daily (except Mon) from 10 AM to 6:30 PM (last admission at 5:45 PM)
- The museum will close at 4 PM on 24 & 31 Dec
The museum is closed on 1 Jan, 1 May & 25 Dec
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance of the museum
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the museum: Rodin Museum (77 Rue de Varenne, 75007 Paris, France)
- Closest bus stop is Grenelle - Bellechasse, a 3-minute walk to the museum
- Closest subway station is Varenne, a 2-minute walk to the museum
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
- Tickets are valid from 3 months from the date of purchase and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- The Museum is free for all on the 1st Sunday of every month.