Amsterdam: Rijksmuseum Entrance Tickets
Stroll through the Rijksmuseum and see one of the largest collections of artistic masterpieces from all over the world!
- Spend your day surrounded by art as you admire fascinating art collections inside the Rijksmuseum.
- Weave your way across the galleries and admire over 8,000 exhibited works of art.
- Marvel at the vast collection of paintings, pottery, artworks, and art history books housed here.
- Admire Van Gogh’s Self-portrait, Vermeer’s Milkmaid, and Rembrandt’s Nightwatch
- Admission to the museum
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Access to Cloakroom
- Free WiFi
- Multimedia tour (available for purchase at the museum for €5)
- Guided tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Home to some of the world's most famous paintings (including Rembrandt's Night Watch), the Rijksmuseum highlights the best of the Dutch Golden Age. Spanning over 800 years of art history, the collection of art here is displayed in a beautifully restored building smack in the heart of Amsterdam's Museumplein.
A major highlight inside the museum is Rembrandt's Night Watch, one of the most famous (and largest!) paintings. Another classic is Vermeer's The Milkmaid. See also the section of the museum that displays a collection of weapons and ship models, as well as even combat-used weapons.
know before you go
- The museum bans the entry of large bags, suitcases, and umbrellas. Visitors will only be allowed to carry a handbag or small, thin backpacks.
- Some rooms inside the museum follow a strict no speaking policy, in such a situation your guide will provide the information beforehand.
- The Rijksmuseum is accessible to visitors with limited mobility.
- Daily from 9am to 5pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the museum: Rijksmuseum (Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands).
- Enter the museum via the Visitors with Ticket lane and show your mobile tickets at the entrance to the galleries.