Blue Lagoon Admission with Airport Transfers
Unwind in the Blue Lagoon as you savor the unmatched beauty of this geothermal pool and its surroundings. The skin-nourishing and soothing qualities of the seawater in Blue Lagoon and its proximity to Keflavik and Reykjavik make it the ideal location to relax in Iceland and with transfers available to a hotel of your choice in the capital or back to the airport, this experience gives you the convenience and flexibility to make the most of your time!
- Due to a perfect bathing temperature of 39 degrees Celsius, it is a pleasure to plunge into the Blue Lagoon at all times.
- Transfers to and from Blue Lagoon to either Reykjavik or Keflavik airport.
- Try out the Blue Lagoon Psoriasis Skin Treatment that can be continued at home as well.
- The lagoon is situated in a completely serene location away from all traffic, ensuring a peaceful bathing experience in nature’s embrace.
- Entry ticket to the Blue Lagoon
- Silica mud mask
- Towel and bathing robe
- One drink of your choice in the in-built lagoon bar
- Drop-off at Reykjavik city or Keflavik Airport
- Free entry for children between the ages 2 and 13
- Table reservation at LAVA restaurant (must be pre-booked) (Only in Premium variant)
- Sparkling wine if dining at LAVA (Only in Premium variant)
super-flexible cancellation policy
Tickets can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to the tour for a full refund.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Blue Lagoon is a massive facility consisting of a classy restaurant, in-water massage services, and a beautiful pathway with hardened lava on both sides that runs from the parking lot to the entrance of the lagoon.
The Blue Lagoon was first used as a bathing pool when a man named Valur Margeirsson decided to see if the seawater would help him cure his Psoriasis. In 1987, six years after Valur found that the water had miraculous effects on his skin, the Blue Lagoon was opened to the public. Since bathing in hot-water springs was a common tradition in Iceland, the Blue Lagoon quickly became one of the most popular attractions in the country.
In 1999, the lagoon saw a massive rework. Cubicles for showering and changing were added along with a hotel, restaurant, and shop that sold skin-enhancement products. The blue-green algae and the dissolved minerals in the water are believed to be the source of the medical properties of the lagoon.
The lagoon is a few hundred meters away from the drop-off point. Walk along the cobbled pathway surrounded by hardened lava until you reach the Blue Lagoon. Once inside the facility, you will be given an electronic wristband along with a towel, bathrobe, and slippers. You will not be allowed inside the lagoon until you have showered naked. This is a regulation in all public pools in Iceland. You can order drinks at the lagoon using your electronic wristband. The ticket includes a first drink of your choice at the built-in bar.
The Silica Mud Mask is an additional luxury at the lagoon. If you are visiting the lagoon at night, you might also spot the magnificent dancing lights in the sky (Aurora). The premium reservation also includes a table reservation at the LAVA restaurant and sparkling wine to go with it. You can choose to head back to Reykjavik or take the bus to the Keflavik International Airport after your visit to the Blue Lagoon. The bus fare is included with the ticket in both cases.
know before you go
- Comfort - This variant includes admission into the Blue Lagoon and a silica mud mask. A drink of your choice will be provided. Once you come out of the pool, you will be given a towel to dry yourself off.
- Premium - This tour includes admission into the Blue Lagoon, a drink of your choice and silica mud and algae masks. You can also enjoy exquisite food at the LAVA restaurant. The contemporary design, combined with the fact that it is built into a lava cliff is the perfect blend of artificial and natural beauty. With delicacies made from locally sourced natural Icelandic ingredients, your experience will be that of wonder and enjoyment. It is the perfect setting for a romantic evening or a family outing. You will also be treated to stunning sights of the lagoon and can catch view of the numerous rock formations and gases rising from the vents in the ground.
- This tour is available all year round on all days of the week.
- The entry time for the lagoon depends on the booking date. The time you will be choosing in the next step of the booking is your entry time for the Blue Lagoon. Your departure time will, by default, be 2 hours prior to your entry time.
- Please be at the designated pick-up point 15 minutes before the time of departure.
Rules and Regulations
No pets are allowed on the excursion. Smoking is strictly prohibited. Children under 2 years are not allowed.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can display your voucher on your mobile device along with some valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Keflavik International Airport
The ticket is valid only for the scheduled date and time.