Official St. Patrick's Cathedral Tour: NOW OPEN
Enjoy an audio-guided tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral, which, apart from being the largest house of worship for Catholics in the city, is also one of the finest buildings in NYC.
- Visit St. Patrick's Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in America.
- Enjoy an audio-guided tour of the cathedral, famous for its stunning Neo-Gothic architecture.
- Learn little-known facts about the church, its history, and the art works inside.
- Admire the 21 altars and 19 bells, each named after a different saint, as well as the 2,800 stained glass panels.
- Official audio-guided tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The massive St. Patrick's Cathedral takes up an entire city block of Midtown Manhattan, with spires rising 330 feet above street level. Visually, it is nothing short of stunning. With beautiful Neo-Gothic architecture, hundreds of stained glass windows, and a gorgeous high altar, there is a lot to see. Simply listen to your audio guide - available in 5 languages, and learn about the significance of all that surrounds you.
The church's heavy bronze doors (they weigh over 9,000 pounds), for instance, depict several saints, including St. Frances X Cabrini and Mother Elizabeth Seton. There's also the Pietà sculpture created in 1906 by William Ordway Partridge, which depicts the Virgin Mary mourning the body of Jesus. The sculpture is three times bigger than Michaelangelo’s work of the same name and is a sight to behold.
St. Patrick's Cathedral is also the final resting place of some of New York’s renowned humanitarians and clergymen. Memorial Masses for famous American celebrities were held here and it is even referred to in pop culture, in the hit 1960s song “California Dreamin’."
know before you go
The audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive at the ticket redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Please enter at 50th street and 5th Ave.
- Follow the Gold Pass Signs.
- Address: 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States.
- The nearest bus stop is 5 Av/W 50 St, which is located directly opposite St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Catch bus M2, M3, or M5 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.