Admire the timeless lavish decor of the Chapel of the Treasure of St. Januarius, with a versatile audio guide as your companion.
- Discover the Chapel that is a popular place of devotion, being dedicated to St Januaris, the patron saint of the city.
- Admire the elaborate Baroque artwork of the Chapel interiors.
- Discover the story of the Chapel from a versatile and immersive audio guide, which is available in 5 languages, includes 7 points of interest along with 2 multimedia insights.
- Entrance to the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro
- Official audioguide in 5 languages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located inside the Cathedral of Naples, the Chapel of San Gennaro is a renowned masterpiece of Baroque art and architecture. Collect your audio guide at the entrance of the Chapel and head inside to discover the place where everyone from Kings and Queens to commoners has worshipped the patron saint Januaris (San Gennaro) for centuries.
Dive into the story of the Chapel, and find out the deep relationship between the people of Naples and the patron saint from the 30-minute audio guide. The versatile tool also offers a simple touch display that gives you access to and lets you choose the images and contents that interest you the most.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
Daily at 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12pm and 12:30pm
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German
- This tour is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- You will receive the audio guide on the day and the booked time of your visit, at the Audio Guide Desk at the entrance to the Chapel. Display the voucher on your phone to receive the same.
Seniors aged 65 and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Audio Guide Desk at the entrance of the attraction, where you will receive your audio guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Audio Guide Desk at the entrance to the Chapel.
- Address: Via Duomo, 147, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
The attraction is within easy walking distance of several metro stations and travel terminals, such as Napoli P. Garibaldi, Napoli Porta Nolana, Napoli Piazza Cavour, Museo, and Principe Umberto.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.