Papal Audience Tickets
Enjoy a unique opportunity to be a part of the audience with the Pope at Vatican City.
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience of meeting the Pope at the Vatican.
- For this experience, you need to have an appointment, and priority viewing tickets are limited.
- Glance at Castel Sant’Angelo and the tomb of Emperor Hadrian before your papal visit.
- Local guide
- One run, no stop, hop-on hop-off tour
- Food and drinks
- Guaranteed seats
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Gathering to see the Pope is an age-old tradition in Rome and now you can be a part of it. The Papal audience is usually held either inside St. Peter’s Square, at St. Peter’s Basilica, or the Audience Hall. This depends on seasonal conditions and the size of the papal audience. However, if you’re visiting in the summer then the audience is generally held at the square.
Before getting to St. Peter’s Square, you will get to glance at Castel Sant’Angelo and the tomb of Emperor Hadrian. Your guide will tell you when and where to meet before the Papal audience begins.
know before you go
- Before arriving at St. Peter's Square, and preparing for your audience with the Pope, you will glimpse the impressive Castel Sant'Angelo and the tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
- This experience is pram/wheelchair-accessible.
No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with the requirements.
Wed from 7:45am to 11am.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-7 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Via della Conciliazione, 40.
- Address: 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
By Bus: #40, 23, 64, 70, to Metro A (Ottaviano).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.