Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Tour Direct Entry Tickets
Witness the transformation of Real Madrid C.F's home stadium, the Santiago Bernabéu. Learn about its fascinating history and get a chance to see the prestigious trophies it has earned over the years.
- Whether you’re a football enthusiast or not, when in Madrid you can’t miss the Santiago Bernabeu tour.
- The tour gives you direct access to one of the top attractions of the city and the 3rd most visited museum in the Spanish capital.
- Discover juicy details and the rich history of the Real Madrid C.F football team, one of the oldest teams in Europe.
- Admire the hard-earned trophies of one of the most successful football clubs in history.
- Don't miss a once-in-a-lifetime chance to witness the legendary Santiago Bernabéu as it undergoes a structural transformation.
- Direct access to the Santiago Bernabéu Tour
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Entry into the Real Madrid C.F Museum and access to the trophy room
- Access to the temporary exhibition about Francisco Gento
- Guided tour
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded, but can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the schedule.
One of the most famous football stadiums in Europe, and home to the famous Real Madrid C.F., the Santiago Bernabéu is a sight to behold for any football lover. The stadium was opened in 1947, and has since seen some of the most famous games in European sports history! Venture through the history of Real Madrid as you tour The Real Madrid C.F. Museum. Take a look at the club’s prestigious trophies, and get a peek at the most iconic areas. Admire 13 European Cups, 7 FIFA World Cups, 4 European Super Cups, The Best Club of the 20th Century Cup, 34 National League trophies, and much more!
Watch history being made as Santiago Bernabeu transforms into the greatest stadium in the world. Employing the most innovative technology, the stadium will feature unique systems to protect the playing field by controlling pitch irrigation systems along with air-conditioning and heating systems.
Note: Due to the redevelopment work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu, the route includes a panoramic view of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (currently under construction), a Museum tour of the Real Madrid C.F., and the official store.
know before you go
- In lieu of COVID-19, all guest touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
- Masks must be worn at all times (kindly bring your own).
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors per tour is limited.
- Please Note: The Santiago Bernabéu is currently undergoing redevelopment work. Your route will now include a panoramic view of the interior of the stadium under construction, the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, and the official store.
- Scheduling and routes are subject to change without notice.
- Please be on time. Access for arrivals after the scheduled time is not guaranteed.
- This ticket is valid for one entry only. It will not be accepted for repeated entry attempts.
- Due to security reasons, storage facilities for luggage, pushchairs, buggies, etc. will not be provided.
- No animals are permitted inside (except for guide dogs).
- This tour includes climbing staircases and escalators. It is therefore not recommended to bring luggage, pushchairs, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions and routes of the Club staff.
- On match days, the tour is open until 5 hours before kick-off.
Open every day of the year (except January 1 and December 25).
- Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 7pm (last access time).
- Sundays and holidays from 10am to 6:30pm (last access time).
Infants aged 4 and under, as well as wheelchair users can enter for free. Children aged 5-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can show your tickets directly at the attraction: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium .
- Make your way to the access-control turnstiles of Stadium Tower C.
- This is where the Paseo de la Castellana meets Calle Concha Espina.
- The closest bus stops are Lima-Santiago Bernabéu, Plaza Lima, and Santiago Bernabéu.
- Buses #14, #27, #40, #126, #147, #150, N22, and N24 will get you there.
- Closest subway station is Santiago Bernabéu, a 2-minute walk to the stadium.
- Metro #10 will take you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout