Puy du Fou España: Park Entrance at 6 PM + El Sueño de Toledo Night Show Tickets
Travel back in time and experience the history of Spain at Puy du Fou España!
- Visit the magical theme park of Puy du Fou, which features spectacular history extravaganza shows.
- Explore the period villages that make you feel like you're walking through the Spain of yore.
- See the night show, El Sueño de Toledo that depicts 1,500 years' worth of Spanish history in 70 minutes!
- Brace yourself for a show like no other, with great visual effects, choreography, and more than 200 actors.
- Upgrade your ticket to Superior tickets and enjoy the best front-row seats in the house!
- Remember that all shows take place in Spanish only.
- Audio translation is available for "El Sueño de Toledo" into English and French via the free mobile app.
- Admission to Puy du Fou España
- Access to the night show "El Sueño de Toledo"
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Priority seating (Superior ticket holders only)
- Puy du Fou España day-time shows
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Established in France over 40 years ago, Puy du Fou is a new generation of parks that represents history through great and moving shows. Thanks to the unprecedented success in its first season, Puy du Fou España returns for a second run on March 19, 2022. Located just 40 minutes away from Madrid, in the heart of the mountains of Toledo, the park features historic towns, roads, and sidewalks, while its shows revive some of the greatest moments in Spanish history.
Period Villages at Puy du Fou España
- El Arrabal: Walk through the medieval market in front of the Puerta del Sol and enjoy the best of Spanish food in surroundings inspired by the 13th century.
- La Puebla Real: Explore the winding streets of this 13th-century stone-walled village, observe embroiderers and potters at work, and check out the art studios around La Plaza de los Maestros.
- La Venta de Isidro: Catch a glimpse of rural life in the Middle Ages in Spain and sample the fresh cheese and vegetables that are a result of the cultivation of the land.
- El Askar Andalusí: Let the scent of honey and almonds engulf you as you experience daily life in the colorful surroundings of an authentic Moorish camp.
El Sueño de Toledo
Learn Spanish history the 'hip' way with knights, lights, and drama popping up at every corner. The show depicts the story of the kingdom of Recaredo to the battle of Navas de Tolosa. Journey through Spain's history from the discovery of America to the advent of the railway system - all of 1,500 years of history in just one night. The stage alone is noteworthy. At a staggering 5-hectares in size, there's plenty happening to grab your attention. Over 300 actors, dancers, horsemen and specialists, 50 horses, 200 birds and 3,500 period costumes are involved in the making of this show. No wonder it has been named the best show in Europe!
Day Time Shows
The park also features incredible daytime shows. These include "El Ultimo Cantar", which follows the incredible exploits of ‘El Cid’, Don Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar. There's also "A Pluma y Espada", a swashbuckling tale featuring Lope de Vega, and "Cetrería de Reyes", a story about the truce between the Count Fernán González of Castile and the Caliphthe taking the form of a duel between falcons and an aerial dance performed by birds of prey. "Allende la Mar Océana," on the other hand, is an immersive naval experience with Christopher Columbus, who is departing from the port of Palos in 1492 and journeying through an undiscovered sea towards the west.
know before you go
- Puy du Fou Spain has free parking for visitors. It will be accessible from 10:15am and will close two hours on the days of the "El Sueño de Toledo" show and on park days one hour after the shows.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Otherwise, they may be prohibited from entering they may be denied access to Puy du Fou Spain. Likewise, a minor will be refused to leave Puy du Fou Spain if he/she is not accompanied by an adult.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter Puy du Fou in costume or in regional costume. The reception teams will be obliged to refuse entry to any person in costume.
- For the night show "El Sueño de Toledo", it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes and shoes adapted to the weather of the day; and a raincoat in case of rain (outdoor stands).
- No show will be canceled in case of rain. It is advisable to bring clothing and avoid the use of umbrellas in the stands so as not to disturb the view of other spectators.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are allowed in Puy du Fou Spain. In order to facilitate access, it is necessary to inform us in advance.
- Lifeguards and nurses are available throughout Puy du Fou Spain. An aid station is also available behind the grandstands of "El Sueño de Toledo" every night when there is a show. For any particular request for cold storage of medicines or specific medical equipment, please contact us in advance.
- Manual wheelchairs are available for rent. Available upon reservation.
Daily from 6pm to 10:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Puy du Fou España.
- Address: CM40 salida, 13, 45004 Toledo, Spain.
Puy du Fou España is located on the outskirts of Toledo. You can access the park via the CM40 highway (Exit 13). It is only 55 minutes away from Madrid by car.
Puy du Fou is only 10 minutes from Toledo train station.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at checkout.