Real Madrid C.F. Museum & Bernabeu Stadium: Access Ticket [Visit Anytime]
Enjoy the luxury of visiting the Real Madrid Stadium & Santiago Bernabeu Stadium as and when you please with this anytime-entry ticket! Explore the iconic stadium where one of the most successful clubs in the world has made history time and again.
- Don’t skimp out on tickets to visit the glorious home stadium of Real Madrid C.F.!
- Intrigue at the world-renowned football club’s rich history and uncover juicy details.
- At the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, gasp at the club’s hard-earned trophies.
- Watch video snippets of important matches from the past and explore the club memorabilia.
- Watch history being made as the Santiago Bernabeu transforms into a state-of-the-art stadium, the greatest in the world.
- Access to the Santiago Bernabéu Tour
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Entry into the Real Madrid C.F Museum and access to the trophy room
- Access to the temporary exhibition about Francisco Gento
- Guided tour
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded.
Visit one of Europe’s most famous football stadiums, and home to the famous Real Madrid C.F, the Santiago Bernabéu: it truly is a sight to behold! The stadium was opened in 1947 and has since seen some of the most famous games in Europe’s history of the sport! Venture through the history of Real Madrid as you tour The Real Madrid C.F. Museum. Take a look at the club’s trophies, Legendary Players, Shower of Goals, and more, for an intriguing audio-visual experience. Admire 13 European Cups, 7 FIFA World Cups, 4 European Super Cups, The Best Club of the 20th Century Trophy, 34 National League trophies, and much more!
The Bernabéu stadium lets you peek at the most iconic areas, including the stadium itself. Be a part of history as you see the transformation of the stadium happening before you during your visit. The stadium is set to become the greatest in the world with a controlled pitch irrigation system, as well as air-conditioning.
Note: Due to the redevelopment work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu, the classic tour has been modified. The new route includes a panoramic view of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (currently under construction), a Museum tour of the Real Madrid C.F, and the official store.
know before you go
Due to the redevelopment work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu, the classic tour has been modified. The new route includes a panoramic view of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (currently under construction), a Museum tour of the Real Madrid C.F, and the official store.
- Please note: On match days, the tour is open until 5 hours before kick-off.
- Scheduling and routes are subject to change without notice.
- This ticket is valid for one entry only. It will not be accepted for repeated entry attempts.
- Due to security reasons, storage facilities for luggage, pushchairs, buggies, etc. will not be provided.
- No animals are permitted inside (except for guide dogs).
- This tour includes climbing staircases and escalators. It is therefore not recommended to bring luggage, pushchairs, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions and routes of the Club staff.
- In lieu of COVID-19, all guest touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Masks must be worn at all times (kindly bring your own)
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors per tour is limited
Infants aged 4 and under, and wheelchair users can enter for free. Children aged 5-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the entrance of: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium .
- Make your way to the access-control turnstiles of Stadium Tower C.
- This is where the Paseo de la Castellana meets Calle Concha Espina.
- The closest bus stops are Lima-Santiago Bernabéu, Plaza Lima, and Santiago Bernabéu.
- Buses #14, #27, #40, #126, #147, #150, N22, and N24 will get you there.
- The closest subway station is Santiago Bernabéu, a 2-minute walk to the stadium.
- Metro #10 will take you here.
This ticket is valid until 31 May 2022.