Real Madrid C.F. Museum & Bernabeu Stadium: Access Ticket [Visit Anytime]
Enjoy the luxury of visiting the Real Madrid Stadium & Santiago Bernabeu Stadium as and when you please with this anytime-entry ticket!
- Don’t skimp out on tickets to visit the glorious home stadium of Real Madrid C.F.!
- This ticket lets you visit the attraction any time of day and has a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Intrigue at the world-renowned football club’s rich history and uncover juicy details.
- At the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, gasp at the club’s trophies and enjoy audio-visual material on the first team.
- Watch video snippets of important matches from the past and explore the club memorabilia.
- Step out onto the Bernabéu stadium and be stunned by the panoramic views from its pitch.
- Wander through the iconic changing rooms, the press room, the dugout, and more.
- Access to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Access to Real Madrid C.F. Museum
- Guided tour
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded, but can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Visit one of Europe’s most famous football stadiums, and home to the famous Real Madrid C.F, the Santiago Bernabéu: it truly is a sight to behold! The stadium was opened in 1947 and has since seen some of the most famous games in Europe’s history of the sport! Venture through the history of Real Madrid as you tour The Real Madrid C.F. Museum. Take a look at the club’s trophies, Legendary Players, Shower of Goals, and more, for an intriguing audio-visual experience. The Bernabéu stadium lets you peek at the most iconic areas, including the stadium itself. Gasp at the vast panoramic views of the stadium, check out the pitch side and dugout, the presidential box, and the iconic changing rooms! This anytime-entry ticket gives you the liberty to redeem your ticket anytime within this year at your whim and fancy!
know before you go
The Santiago Bernabéu is currently undergoing redevelopment work. Your route will now include a panoramic view of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (currently under construction), a Museum tour of the Real Madrid C.F., and the official store.
- Please note: On match days, the tour is open until 5 hours before kick-off.
- Scheduling and routes are subject to change without notice.
- This ticket is valid for one entry only. It will not be accepted for repeated entry attempts.
- Due to security reasons, storage facilities for luggage, pushchairs, buggies, etc. will not be provided.
- No animals are permitted inside (except for guide dogs).
- This tour includes climbing staircases and escalators. It is therefore not recommended to bring luggage, pushchairs, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions and routes of the Club staff.
- In lieu of COVID-19, all guest touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Masks must be worn at all times (kindly bring your own)
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors per tour is limited
Infants aged 4 and under, and wheelchair users can enter for free. Children aged 5-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Show your ticket at the entrance of: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium .
- Make your way to the access-control turnstiles of Stadium Tower B.
- Closest bus stop is Lima-Santiago Bernabéu, which stops right in front of the stadium.
- Buses #14, #27, #40, #126, #147, #150, N22, and N24 will take you here.
- Closest subway station is Santiago Bernabéu, a 2-minute walk to the stadium.
- Metro #10 will take you here.
This ticket is valid for a year from the date of purchase.