Cycling Tour at Pulau Ubin
Visit the small island province of Palau Ubin, famous for its rich culture and natural beauty!
- Take a specially-planned trail through Singapore's Pulau Ubin for some remarkable sights.
- Board your bicycles and cycle your way through the island's main streets, picking up facts as you go.
- You'll pass along rustic houses, a small fishing village, and get to meet-and-mingle with local villagers.
- Your guide will help you spot animals in the wild along the way.
- You'll have great photo opportunities of the island's beach and stunning mangroves.
- Individual bicycles
- Expert guide
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Drinking water
- Bumboat transfers
flexible cancellation policy
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days in advance.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling this ticket up to 6 days in advance.
Embark upon a 4-hour cycling tour through the remarkable Pulau Ubin Island located in northeast Singapore. You'll follow around a local guide who will share insight about Singapore's nature, history, and more. You'll pass along a small fishing village, rustic-looking houses, meet local villagers, and spot wildlife along the way. You'll take a specially-planned trail that promises a great cycling-cum-sightseeing experience.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate.
- The biking trail is easy to navigate, and no expert cycling skills are required.
- Dress code: athletic wear and closed shoes. Going barefoot and wearing slippers or other types of open-toe footwear are not allowed on this tour.
- The tour operates in both dry and wet weather. In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be canceled and your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Certified guides will help you in to your safety gear, and share with you safety tips before you begin your cycling adventure.
- The only way to reach Pulau Ubin is by bumboat (costs SGD 3 per way). Please be advised that the waiting time for bumboats ranges between 10 and 30 minutes.
Children aged 7-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the island.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your meeting point is at Adventures by Asian Detours.
- Address: 34 Jln Endut Senin, Singapore 508287.
- To reach Pulau Ubin from Singapore, you must take a bumboat from the Changi Point Jetty, in Changi Village, Singapore.
- It takes around 15 minutes to travel between the two places.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.