Hakone Kamakura 3 Day Pass
Get yourself Hakone Kamakura 3-Day Pass and enjoy the liberty of exploring these tourist hot-spot towns with unlimited access to all types of transportation and special discounts on nearly 90 sightseeing facilities.
- Enjoy this 3-day pass which is exclusively available for foreigners to explore the Hakone Kamakura regions effortlessly as it includes unlimited travel access on various transportation services such as trains, ropeways, buses, and boats.
- You can enjoy traveling through the Odakyu lines (Odakyu Enoshima line, Odakyu Odawara line, Odakyu Tama line).
- This pass is more economical by 220 yen than Enoshima Kamakura free pass and Hakone free pass combined!
- The pass includes unlimited use of Enoden trains that run between Kamakura and Fujisawa.
- Enjoy unlimited rides on eight particular transportations in the Kamakura areas such as cable cars, sightseeing cruises, trains, and buses.
- Avail special discounts on almost 90 sightseeing facilities in the region with this pass.
- Hakone Kamakura Pass (Valid for consecutive 3 days)
- Special discount on 90 sightseeing facilities
- Ticket to Limited Express Romance Car
- Izu Hakone Bus travel
- Entry to all attractions
- Refreshments on trains
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Get access to unlimited travel on all Enoden lines, Odakyu lines, and Odakyu-affiliated buses, ropeways, cable cars, and boats with this Hakone Kamakura three-day pass. The pass is for foreigners' use only and you can explore Hakone and Kamakura’s famous tourist attractions such as Lake Ashi, Great Buddha, Hase Temple, Komachi Street, Hakone Shrine, Owakudani Valley, and more on an affordable budget with this pass. This pass helps you avail of special discounts on nearly 90 sightseeing facilities in the Hakone Kamakura region.
know before you go
know before you go
- The 3-day Hakone Kamakura pass can be used by the person whose name is written on it.
- Do not forget to get the pass stamped when you use it for the first time at the ticket gate.
- Please carry your passport or ID proof in case any station staff requests it.
- You can use the pass to travel within designated areas only. Otherwise, the extra fare will be applicable.
- The pass must be returned at the final train destination after you are done traveling.
- Daily: 11am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West.
- Address: 1-1-4 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo.
- The closest bus stop is Shinjuku Sta. Nishiguchi (West Exit). It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 宿９１ to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Shinjuku Station. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros Chūō Line, Keio New Line, Marunouchi Line to get you there.